Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.4

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Wayne, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine, but the offer process was lacking. The interview started with a phone screen to understand interest level. The second step was to meet with 3 of the recruiting staff to review my experience and to learn about the position. I came back in a final time to learn about the compensation package (which wasn't provided at that time) and to visit the bull pen to see what I typical day looks like. Finally, I received a verbal offer if I was interested they would bring me on board. However, they didn't offer up any compensation package details, holiday/PTO, benefits information. When I asked for all of that information, they offer was reneged because, "if I was going to be successful at this position", the entire package information shouldn't sway my decision. By asking for basic information they should have volunteered, they got skittish. Surprising, since recruiters give job offers for a living. I feel like this is something they should understand. My leaving impression of this company is that they work as a factory and do not consider the relationships involved with their clients or candidates as valuable commodities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need compensation and benefits information before accepting this offer?   1 Answer

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy interview and just let them know what you skills are and rate your skill. It was a very joyful interview and the recruiter will explain everything you want to know.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (La Jolla, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very professional spoke to the regional Vice President. Great opportunities, and they offer a lot of security and stability. They have been around for over 60 years. Also offer great health benefits and 401k.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview, but did not have any follow ups, despite many calls. Too vague, they did not have anything specific for me. I was hoping to receive critics on my resume, but did not. They should be more specific in their placement / hiring process.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Long interview process helps ensure that this is the right company and position for you. Everyone was very nice and informative. There was an opportunity to ask alot of questions and meet with multiple people from all backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

SAP Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Leandro, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a quick call with the position description. I cleared the first round of telephone and scheduled for an in-person interview. Everything was a perfect fit and later got a response by saying the position is on hold.
    There is no further follow-up or details.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past work experience related to this position?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in December 2016.

Interview

first one ph one interview, then online assessment test that you need to take, after you passed the test will then have another phone interview, and one on site interview.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Westborough, MA).

Interview

There was multiple interviews and required me to sit on the floor and listen to the calls all the staffing managers made I also had to interview with multiple staffing managers to get a better understanding of the job and the responsibilities. I was asked why i wanted this job and what motivates me

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Relatively quick process as it should be for staffing firm, that's all about rushing the process for deals...phone screen,,,couple face to face...but internal politics strung out the process...all in all not bad...typical of staffing firms

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

Great and informative. Very interested in past experience and in helping me find new jobs that were temp to hire. I highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Allowed to choose jobs.