Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.4

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hartford, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. more than one person. hiring manager plus team I would be working with. personality test plus skills test. interview took one half hour.

Interview Questions

• How my experience related to the position   1 Answer

Technology Staffing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Half (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a Skype meeting and he asked a few questions about myself. He also gave me a run down of the position I'd be applying for. Then we talked a bit about the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interested in staffing?   2 Answers

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Manchester, NH) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fluent and promising lasting at least an hour with great discussions and making me very comfortable. They left me feeling good about my skill set and prospects and three weeks later I haven't heard of any leads from them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job I am looking for   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I was setup in advance to interview with a Company at Robert Half's facility. The interview went great and I really enjoyed getting to know the prospective Employer. The scheduling and interview process was very professional

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter via email, then completed an interview via Skype. They asked questions about my education. They wanted to know what my degrees were, where I went to school and what year I graduated.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my work history and asked me about my specific responsibilities at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The process - receive call from recruiter who asks says he's looking for someone with my exact skill set, and do I know of anyone with those skills. Me, fighting the urge to call the recruiter a moron for contacting me without even bothering to read my resume, read each point on my resume and laugh as the recruiter gets excited. Then I ignore them.

Interview Questions

• To the recruiter - Why are you wasting my time contacting me if you're too lazy to read my resume?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Overall pretty simple. Started with a phone screening, then an in-person interview, then you come into shadow. You talk to multiple people and they try to teach you about themselves and their work at Robert Half

Temporary Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Brief interview. The interview was in their office. The manager first talked with me about my purpose and type of job I was looking for and filled out forms. Then the vp talked to me with more detailed information. The overall process was smooth and relax.

Interview Questions

• Basically, they asked me what type of job I was looking for   Answer Question

Interview

There was a phone interview. Then I was brought in for an in person interview. At the in person interview I interviewed with several recruiters and managers. You have to fill out a lot of paperwork before the interview.

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

It began with Ice Breaker questions to get to know each other. Questions then were asked from the resume, specifically digging into more elaborate details. We then discussed specifics looking for in the career move. Finally, we established a salary range.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirements   1 Answer