Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.4

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Greenville, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly staff, very knowledgeable. She was very interested in my needs and pay range I needed to be in. Stated she would keep me in mind if she had anything long term come across her desk.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Skype interview with background check whith skill review, past relivent experience along with what job would right for me. Location of perference along with the type of company I would want to work for. What salary was I willing to work for. Do I want to work strickly contract or contract to hire as well as Permanent placement if possible.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for a data entry position and I was called the day after I did it and did a brief phone screening and set up a skype interview. The interview went well, or so I thought, they went over test results with me and tried to narrow my options down to things that I would like and be comfortable doing, they really seened to care about whether or not I would like to do those things or if it would just be another job I hated. I was told I would get a follow up email with paperwork and information to access their tutorials, i never got either of them, I even sent them emails asking for these things and they never replied. Seems to me that the staff at Robert Half lack professionalism.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and laid back. More of a casual get to know. They started with some very basic technical questions which were not hard at all. From there the rest of the interview was about personality.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were mainly about my personality   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter asked for an informative interview. After the interview, I never hear from the interviewer again. No feedback, nothing from her. Again, I applied for different positions, I submitted my resume to both RobertHalf website and the recruiter's email. Once a agin I got nothing, not even an email says that my application will not be considered.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

It is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their targetIt is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their target

General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got two calls from two recruiters to get to a first interview. Very accommodating, but both showed up 30 minutes late, one was leaving, and he forgot he scheduled an appointment with me. It was a good exercise.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different currencies in balance sheet.   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Wayne, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine, but the offer process was lacking. The interview started with a phone screen to understand interest level. The second step was to meet with 3 of the recruiting staff to review my experience and to learn about the position. I came back in a final time to learn about the compensation package (which wasn't provided at that time) and to visit the bull pen to see what I typical day looks like. Finally, I received a verbal offer if I was interested they would bring me on board. However, they didn't offer up any compensation package details, holiday/PTO, benefits information. When I asked for all of that information, they offer was reneged because, "if I was going to be successful at this position", the entire package information shouldn't sway my decision. By asking for basic information they should have volunteered, they got skittish. Surprising, since recruiters give job offers for a living. I feel like this is something they should understand. My leaving impression of this company is that they work as a factory and do not consider the relationships involved with their clients or candidates as valuable commodities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need compensation and benefits information before accepting this offer?   1 Answer

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy interview and just let them know what you skills are and rate your skill. It was a very joyful interview and the recruiter will explain everything you want to know.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (La Jolla, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very professional spoke to the regional Vice President. Great opportunities, and they offer a lot of security and stability. They have been around for over 60 years. Also offer great health benefits and 401k.