Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Skype for 10 minutes while the recruiter was too distracted by his cell phone to pay attention to the interview. Afterwards, an admin sent an email requesting me to submit a number of documents thru Docusign, including an agreement to arbitration, PII including my SS#, and permission to obtain credit and background checks. And I haven't even had a client interview. At best, this looks like data mining required by there legal and marketing departments. But any decent Data Security person would tell you not to provide this information at this stage of a job search. Very strange. I've been using agencies for years and they never ask for this information prior to an actual job offer. Needless to say, I won't be using RH as my agency.

Interview Questions

• General, how long have you been a PM, what is your rate expectations.   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was OK the lady who did my interview was very detailed and nice I did feel like she lied about positions she had but I can't accuse her of something I don't know for sure.... Overall I want go through them agaim

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half (White Plains, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Even though I was already registered with Robert Half via a prior in person visit the White Plains, NY staffing manager insisted on having a Skype interview chat. She sent me an e-mail confirmation and never bothered to connect with me on Skype nor responded to the e-mail I sent her that I was on Skype waiting for her to discuss the alleged open positions she had.
    There are other managers in that office that also contact candidates on specific jobs, the candidates respond back in e-mail and send follow-ups with absolutely no return response from the Robert Half staffing managers at all!

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not traditional. Very relaxed and asked pointed questions relevant to the industry. They will ask a lot about what motivates you to be in the staffing industry. Looking for money motivated people!

Interview Questions

• TheyThey will ask how you prospect new business & chase leads.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2017.

Interview

When I arrived at the office, no one was there to great me. I had to go to the counter and ring the door bell. I went and had a set in lobby area. Someone else came in after me and someone came out of office to talk with him. After he was done the lady asked me if I could help me. I said yes - I had an interview with......... She said she would let him know I was here. I waited for about 15 minutes until he came out. The interview was interesting. Discussed my 8 years experience and that we had the same clients. He said he would get back to me in a week and wanted me to do online application. He got up and walked to the office door and turned around and said good by. I had to find my own way out of office. I did reach out to him a week after the interview and did not hear back from him at all. I have worked for a staffing company for 8 years, this was the coldest reception I have got walking into this office. Very disappointed and uninviting.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 30 min phone screen. The Interviewer did a very average job and made a lot of promises that never were fulfilled post interview. The session has technical problems, and the experience was not one to bring excitement.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

All I did was have a Skype meeting with a recruiter. There may be more in the future when potential jobs open up, but feel that there weren't enough questions asked of me to get a real feel for what I'm capable, or not capable of.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Briefly go through the resume. They also ask the candidates'requirements regarding the job. The would like to know the your background and how to correlated to the next job applied.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a smooth process. A phone interview on Tuesday, and an in person interview on Wednesday. I had a very informative interview. The interviewer informed me of the hiring process, and made it clear they would help me prepare for interviews to assignments. Very nice staff. Looking forward to working with them.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

This was one of the best interviews I've experienced. I felt as though I was given the opportunity to learn about the company, manager, and position as much as they were about me. It was very conversational, not just the interviewer asking me questions and me answering.