Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.4

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Was told about a position which needed someone to fill in ASAP. I did a face to face interview with a Robert Half recruiter. Pointless by the way as this type of interview is a way for them choose people on how they look. They then said that they would get me a face to face with the client by the end of the week. I didn't hear back so I emailed and got a response to check back next week. I emailed and called several times and the recruiter never returned my calls after I left my info with his secretary. One day I lied about my name to the secretary and he picked up. He told me that he's been busy and that he doesn't have any responsibility to reach out to the client, that someone else in the company is working it. At this point I gave up and recommend no one use these company. They only want your info and references so they can add it to their database.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and then called for in person interview where I met with various managers. I had three rounds of interview. I met account manager, branch manager and one more sales person. Interview went very well branch manager gave very positive feedback but never heard back from them. I appreciated if they have send me some feedback.

Interview Questions

• Basic recruitment questions. All were asking the same questions.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick interview to see if I was a normal person who could be recommended for an interview with other firms. Mostly small talk and asked about experience and interviewing expectations. Offered interviewing advice for outside firm interviews. It was very laid back and almost felt like a mock interview or even practice.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2016.

Interview

Apply for a job on RH website. A recruiter sets up a Pre-screen skype interview, then you respond to an email and fill out all the forms, then the actual recruiter emails you. From there, the recruiter looks at the jobs you already applied to at RH online. You do have to ask them to actually look in their database to match you to other jobs, which, to me would be an automatic thing.

Interview Questions

• How much I wanted to get paid.   1 Answer

low payscale

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Quincy, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

First, you would have to go through a phone screen, speaking with either a corporate recruiter, Metro Manager, or Branch Manager. From there, if they like what they hear they will schedule a one on one interview. At the location where I was applying to, for the one on one interview, I met with the branch manager and then the division director of Office Team. The waiting time for the hiring process is very long. I did not get called in for a second face to face interview until a month later. For the second face to face interview, you pretty much sat on the floor and observe how things are done, in terms of the recruiting cycles. Afterwards, I met with the metro manager and went over what I observed. I was told that the next step would be them sending out an application, followed by a personality assessment. No clue why they don't do the personality assessment in the beginning rather than towards the end, but each company does it differently I guess. If you pass the personality assessment step, I believe you would be hired or most likely will. Good luck folks, and remember to ask questions after every interview, I think that was my downfall from not getting through to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What motivates you? Why do you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

She was very efficient, direct and professional. She was friendly, asked me questions that related to the immediate job contract. I felt relaxed and confident that this contract would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Am I looking for temporary or permanent   1 Answer

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Greensboro, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with one person who got a general feel for the type of work that I was seeking. They identified some opportunities they had on hand and asked what companies I had my eyes on. They also asked my acceptable pay range, and desire for longevity (temporary, temp to perm, or permanent only). Within two weeks I was receiving calls and offers to interview with companies in the area.

Hospitality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I interviewed one week and the following week I was working. The recruiter kept in touch with me during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer a company.   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very rushed interview process, filled out a short form, Interviewer did not even read my resume. I felt that the interviewer was simply completing a process, and had little to no interest in placing me in a position

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is the salary range you are looking for?   Answer Question

Temp Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

They did not communicate to me properly about what kind of person they were looking for to fill a job. The person who interviewed me was more interested in making his commission than making sure I was a good fit.