Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Just apply for the position you qualify for. Then receive a call regarding an interview. After the phone interview a series of skills test are sent directly to your email such as typing, excel, word etc...

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two weeks after my application, I received an email with an invitation for an interview - a phone call or a meeting at the office. Before the interview, I passed tests online - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Typing Speed, Data Entry, Work Preference Assessment. I decided to meet in-person. The interview lasted 30 minutes. No stress, no difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly clarifying my skills, work experience and preferred positions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and everything was done electronically. First step was to complete the employment application, then a self assessment and skills test. Next was the oral interviews with managers tof different areas. Overall was a good experience, but have not heard anything back yet.

Office Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an interview at the downtown location and it was roughly 25 mins long. We covered some of the basic information, and once it was over I got a call back in about a week from the agency with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half (Springfield, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face with staff, Face to face with Branch manager, Sit in, Meet with Regional Manager - it took a little while longer than I would have liked to hear back which is why I took another job offer I was presented.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Robert Half?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

interviewed with the agency to help me with my job search. After the interview the staffing manager stated that he really liked my interviewed and with my experienced i would be great working for their internal team. Shortly after i got a call from the branch manager to schedule an interview. My interview went great and I was ask to come schedule a day to shadow two employees in the bull pen to see what they do on a daily basis and if its something I would be ok doing. The same day I met with the VP to go over my credentials, also did a sales pitch. The branch manager stated I would get a call that same evening because they needed someone to start the following Monday.

I never got a call. I sent an email to follow up, no reply. I called twice, left a voicemail still no reply. I am highly disappointed because I have never been treated this way by an employer. Have the decency to follow up with your candidates even if they did not get the job. Where is your integrity? I think it is very rude and unprofessional, especially after I tried following up several times. People have more important things to do than be treated as a number. To top it off the manager told me i was lying and I was fired from my last job, even though i told him several times I resigned and the reason for my resignation.

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I meet with two recruiters from several different locations and after everyone was in agreement to bring me on board. The hiring process started. This was a 4 week process.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

first there was a phone screen. Then either a skype or in person interview i lived in the area so I came in person. Last there was one more in person interview with regional manager and the branch manager of the team I applied to.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Led into a room. Person who spoke with me seemed less than enthusiastic. Seemed like she was following a script. Since I don't fit the script, she seemed at a loss as to what she should do. In fact she ended up by pawning me off on someone else. That someone else was equally unhelpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of our association   1 Answer