Robert Half Management Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me as they had my information in their system as a possible candidate for roles they may have come up that may align with my background/education. The branch manager called me yesterday and discussed the possible opportunity there as a recruiter. He also asked me about my prior experience talking to one of their recruiters several months back and also my experience in my most recent role as a contract employee. He decided from our conversation to bring me in today for an in person interview. It was hands down thee worst interview I have every experienced in my 15+ years.

Interview Questions

• How has the job hunting and interviewing process been for you lately?   1 Answer
    • Tell me your experience as a contractor employee in your last role?   1 Answer
    • Why do you feel you'd be successful here?   1 Answer
    • So you appreciate honest, right?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant (Cost) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Conyers, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. After having reviewed my resume, the lead accountant contacted me to discuss some of the points on my resume. The entire interview lasted about 30 minute. It was a traditional question and answer format.

Interview Questions

• Have ever worked within a manufacturing environment? How familiar are you with the element of cost of a product? Are you familiar with process costing? How many years did you work as a auditor? What was the most interesting thing about the your last employer? Was there a time when you had to deal with a difficulty at work and if so, what was it and how was it resolved.   Answer Question

Accounting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a rather quick, informal interview. They already base a lot on your resume (skills and experience that you already have) to know what kind of assignments you can jump right into. Spent more time just filling out the new employee paperwork to get started, then you just have to wait for the right assignment to come along.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you interested in doing? What do you enjoy working on most?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Hartford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

Smooth process all along interview and hiring
    Staff was helpful, responsive and very professional
    Process took about 2 weeks, however the staff was excellent at keeping me informed throughout the process.
    Recommended as an employer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources.

Interview

Telephone interviews for each positions. At least one face-to-face interview for position represented for different area offices. They explained not only the position in detail, but the company and individuals who would be conducting the interviews and/or making the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Standard skills and experience questions. Behavioral questions with future development and goals questions.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Usually one interview with either an individual recruiter or team. After this initial meeting they will begin pitching you to clients. Another potential scenario is a Skype/FaceTime interview with a recruiter as well.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your skill sets   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed in the RHMR San Mateo office with Christine, Resource Specialist & Chelsea, Resource Manager to discuss my resume in detail; Jeanette, Director to confirm the broader consulting opportunity, and Fiona, SPS Division to determine if my background is a 'fit' for their SPS team.

The RHMR experience was extremely positive & professional starting from the company's website presentation through to the staff performing the interview, and subsequent follow-up.

If your background fits RHMR industry focus, and you're interested in Consulting then, you should call them to extend your reach.

Interview Questions

• To recognize the local market, I was asked to provide a list of companies that would be relevant for my expertise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate within a range of my expectation.

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Memphis, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Lots of paperwork and questions about your earning history. Met with division director. Talked about the general job duties. On follow-up interview, met with client service directors and branch manager.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

To the point, background, why it was a fit. Very comfortable with the setting, interviewers, staff. Natural fit from the beginning. Day two, saw a bit of a day in the life. Truly loved the team, environment and what we stand for. Excellent, exciting and fast experience/process. No time wasted, which I appreciate.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, why it was a fit, personality, conversation. Very comfortable with the setting, interviewers, staff. Natural fit from the beginning. Day two, saw a bit of a day in the life. Truly loved the team, environment and what we stand for. Excellent, exciting and fast experience/process. No time wasted, which I appreciate.   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half Management Resources (Tysons Corner, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

A Phone Interview was conducted first to determine if I had the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. Then an in-Person, one-on-one interview by the hiring manager. The interviewer asked questions about my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job they were offering. I then had interviews that included meetings with company staff or other departments should I be a candidate for what they had other opportunities as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like:
      Tell me about yourself.
      What is your greatest strength?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      Tell me about something that's not on your resume.
      How are you different from the competition?
      How do you handle stress and pressure?
      What are you passionate about?
      What strategies would you use to motivate your team?
      How far will I be willing to commute?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them that I had a mortgage and I am a caregiver to my mother who has dementia. I told them i was open based upon the position and the overall compensation package.