Robert Half Network Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Glendale, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

They call you with a job opportunity to get you into their office. They critic your resume. Give you a job offer you qualify for. Then they never return your email or phone calls after you give them all your information. I had the to good to be true feeling.

Really shady, never respond to emails.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Akron, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

Everyone there was very professional and courteous. The receptionist greeted me when I arrived and provided me with some paperwork to fill out. I then met with the interviewer, and we met for a hour and a half. He was easy going and the conversation seemed more like a conversation between friends than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Plano, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

I got the distinct impression they were more interested in simply filling the position with a warm body. During
    the second part of the interview--this time with their client--I felt they hadn't been entirely truthful regarding my skillset. I don't know what they told this client about me, but they (RHT) definitely inflated my qualifications to the point where there would be no reasonable way I could live up to the client's expectations, like I was an IT superman who knew everything about...everything. Embarrassing to say the least. I was tempted to take the offer, since my recent job had just been outsourced and I really needed the employment, but declined as a matter of professional courtesy to these people (RHT's client).

Network Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online and they called me with a job description. I talked to the recruiter over the coarse of a few days. I asked many questions, but he could not answer all my questions. I interviewed with the company, but was not happy with the job and the day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this company? How can you help this organization?   Answer Question