Robert Half Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.3

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. It was held in an informal setting and the questions were not difficult. It felt more like a conversation. The interviewer was very candid. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

brief, to the point, questions based on my resume, met with multiple members of the team one after the other who all asked me the same set of pointed questions about my resume as the previous one

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bayonne, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed with an hr associate and was asked about my previous experience. I went through a word, excel test process and was passed the exam. I was given three different positions to choose and my resume was submitted with other three candidates.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Newark, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website directly and was contacted immediately for a phone interview. A Skype Interview was conducted a week later. Both phone & Skype interview were delightful and easy going. Felt more like a friendly conversation. My issue is, we never discussed the position I applied for. I followed up on 2 e-mails after the interviews were done and was never contacted back. Was e-mailed a reference sheet to fill out, which felt odd but did it anyway, once again requested info on the job I initially applied for, however, no response. I've read other reviews and noticed others with the same pattern. I'm beginning to fee as if something else is going on, rather than "IT recruitment..." (???)

Interview Questions

• No IT technical questions, it felt more of a friendly conversation...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half (White Plains, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Even though I was already registered with Robert Half via a prior in person visit the White Plains, NY staffing manager insisted on having a Skype interview chat. She sent me an e-mail confirmation and never bothered to connect with me on Skype nor responded to the e-mail I sent her that I was on Skype waiting for her to discuss the alleged open positions she had.
    There are other managers in that office that also contact candidates on specific jobs, the candidates respond back in e-mail and send follow-ups with absolutely no return response from the Robert Half staffing managers at all!

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and laid back. More of a casual get to know. They started with some very basic technical questions which were not hard at all. From there the rest of the interview was about personality.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

It is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their targetIt is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their target

General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got two calls from two recruiters to get to a first interview. Very accommodating, but both showed up 30 minutes late, one was leaving, and he forgot he scheduled an appointment with me. It was a good exercise.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different currencies in balance sheet.   Answer Question

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy interview and just let them know what you skills are and rate your skill. It was a very joyful interview and the recruiter will explain everything you want to know.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Long interview process helps ensure that this is the right company and position for you. Everyone was very nice and informative. There was an opportunity to ask alot of questions and meet with multiple people from all backgrounds.