Robert Half Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.5

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2017.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Applied online and received an email a few days later asking to set up a skype interview. The skype interview lasted about 20 minutes. Was asked about my job experiences, qualifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous job experiences will help you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two weeks after my application, I received an email with an invitation for an interview - a phone call or a meeting at the office. Before the interview, I passed tests online - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Typing Speed, Data Entry, Work Preference Assessment. I decided to meet in-person. The interview lasted 30 minutes. No stress, no difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly clarifying my skills, work experience and preferred positions.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Someone called me about using their services. They were very unprofessional and unorganized. The person wanted to schedule an in-person interview, but couldn't seem to schedule anything for the following week. Instead he said to call 1-2 days before. He also said that there would be an e-mail confirmation, but nothing was sent.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Stamford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

When I walked in I was initially thrown as the gentleman who had conducted my phone and Skype interviews who I had extensively researched in preperation had unexpectedly left the company. As soon as Morgan walked in she put me at ease and I really felt she was setting me up for success. She discussed my resume with me and highlighted areas of experience which I had not noticed before. After exploring my background she answered each of my questions about the process and how she and her team would sell me to their clients.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tasks did you regularly accomplish as a bartender that might translate into office work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I appiled online for the customer service was told that I should apply for data entry she sent the test but my computer did not have all plug ins I ask to come in office near me thats were the rejection started at the Dearborn MI office

Interview Questions

• Do I know they only have temporarily position its not worth coming up there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application via their website. The next day someone called me and scheduled an interview. The interview seemed to go well, because they brought in other hiring coordinators to meet me and told me about some positions they had available. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and they seemed to be genuinely interested in helping me find work.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2016.

Interview

An Office Team recruiter called me up about a temporary position. They interviewed me via Skype. It went well. They only asked me about my previous jobs. It took less than 15 minutes. The recruiter was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your responsibilities in your previous job role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, and received an email to come in. This was about a week after applying. What I am about to say is true. I applied to Office Team twice, once in their NYC midtown office and in their Wall Street office. After calling EVERY week and being sent to voicemail, and NEVER getting an assignment, I stopped contacting them. Then FIVE YEARS later they contacted me. Again, this is a true story. I believe that I was contact because I did not live far from the assignment. It was not an office administrative assignment but, it paid $13 an hour.

So, they pay better than minimum wage, and you may not get the type of work you are looking for and, they will contact you when they fell like it. SMH.

Interview Questions

• NONE, I was tested on Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook). I was also tested for typing speed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a phone, Skype, and an in person interview and additionally a skills assessment. You can expect to meet 2-4 recruiters during the process, which is good due to the fact that the more people you meet the more likely they are to place you in a position.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I did not feel put off but at ease with the interview process.