Robert Half Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bloomington, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Pleaseant Group and interview went fine. What a joke. It's a staffing agency. These folks are sharks. They don't have anyone's best interest at heart expect their own. They don't care about the best fit with the client or the candidate. They pay lower than anyone in the market becasue their mark up is so high. Very pushy when calling to present jobs.

To pushy, low pay,

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Pre-screened with a phone interview by two people. There were many project management tools and methodology questions, which I expected. They are a Microsoft house, so there were plenty of q's related specifically to MS Project. Also, a number of budgeting questions came up.
    Got a bit of the sense they were not really interested on the phone, but that could have been due to the fact it was by phone and not in person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some specific 'how do you calculate earned value' questions for which I felt the best answer for them might be to reply with the specific formulas, which I had trouble with, top of mind.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was brought in twice, since my first recruiter left the company. The recruiters were friendly enough, but I didn't get a sense they had positions which matched my background.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

6 months ago I went in and did the initial interview, talked about my experience at length, my goals, my rate of pay, my expectations and my list of references. I listened to how the process works, what they do, etc. I never heard from that person ever again. I spent the past 6 months applying for different job opportunities that I felt matched my experience and I never, not one time, heard from them about my resume- to confirm or deny. I never knew if I was even being considered.

Finally, I thought, "this is silly, I'm just going to email someone directly the next time I see a name on a job req". So I did. The person got back to me and wanted to talk so we set up a call. I mentioned that I had been there previously and she said that she knew that, and had seen who I had spoken with. We had a nice conversation and then she asked me to come in again so she could explain the process to me. I explained that I had already met with so and so and if she really wanted me to come in again I could, but I had already done that. She said yes and to bring references with me. I was confused because why would I need to bring references with me? You have my file. Well no, we delete them after 6 months. So apparently my name and who I spoke with was on there but none of my information was left. I'm sorry but i'm not going down there to waste my time redoing everything I had already done 6 months ago and letting you call my references AGAIN. I'm already applying other places and the last thing I need is to have my references called constantly.

I told the woman that I wasn't going to come back down again and do this all over when I've never heard a peep from them in the 6 months that I spent applying for other opportunities and said goodbye and hung up.

Interview Questions

• To come down to their office again to explain their "process"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Skype for 10 minutes while the recruiter was too distracted by his cell phone to pay attention to the interview. Afterwards, an admin sent an email requesting me to submit a number of documents thru Docusign, including an agreement to arbitration, PII including my SS#, and permission to obtain credit and background checks. And I haven't even had a client interview. At best, this looks like data mining required by there legal and marketing departments. But any decent Data Security person would tell you not to provide this information at this stage of a job search. Very strange. I've been using agencies for years and they never ask for this information prior to an actual job offer. Needless to say, I won't be using RH as my agency.

Interview Questions

• General, how long have you been a PM, what is your rate expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with a RHMR recruiter and interviewed with about 4 of them. The questions they ask are to gain more depth in understanding your background.

The interviews for engagement will be done by the client which vary client by client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation depends on the engagement you're assigned to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Not too impressive. One on one interview. Asked very typical questions. Asked I redo my resume in different format. Interviewee was nice, but uninformed about company she was recruiting for.

Interview Questions

• What was your last position, what did you do?
      What are your strengths, weaknesses? What kind of role are you looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Great interview process via skype - put you at ease right away, but at the same time ask all the pertinent questions. Focused on making sure that you're a good fit for the job and client, and the job is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• What is your current rate and what rate are you expecting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Telephone interview call with me was over the internet. The process with simple yet detailed. You have to have a full understanding of experience with your resume experience. So be prepared

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

Communication with recruiter via phone and email, first round in-person interview with hiring manager, received phone call after letting me know that the hiring manager wanted me to go for a second interview with the owners of the company and they would let me know of available times. Followed up with recruiter through every avenue and got no response.

Very unprofessional to not receive any response, whether the position was filled, another candidate was chosen to proceed with interview process, or the position was no longer needed.