Robert Half Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.5

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview was a prolonged process that seem to not have a specific time frame of when they were willing to hire. Other than that, the interviews weren't very tough to read or get along with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

I was contacted regarding an Analyst position. A recruiter did a Skype interview with me and decided I might be a fit for the internal team there. I went in for an interview with a director- questions were basic and the office was a dump. I then came back for another "shadowing" day, where I shadowed the individual who initially contacted me for the position. In addition, I met with a woman who was extremely rude and confrontational. It was almost comical. While I was there "shadowing" the individual I was "shadowing" ignored numerous phone calls from potential candidates and laughed it off. I was basically told I would be getting an offer in a week. A week rolled around. Nothing. I followed up. I was sent to his voicemail, which was particularly annoying because I saw him purposely ignore candidates when I was there. It has been two weeks and I have followed up three times and have not received any feedback. Incredibly unprofessional and a waste of time. Joke of a company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

This company is literally a JOKE. I've never had such a bad experience when interviewing for jobs until Robert Half. They literally won't call you back. Don't waste your time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

It was pretty easy, I went in at the Fremont branch, they definitely asked about every point on my resume and wanted specific details about it. Also it is located right by the Bart station so it's a really convenient location to work.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous work experience help you to grow as an individual and how can you apply it here with RH?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel and meet with corporate clients and make connections with them?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to make cold calls and potentially be subjected to negative reactions over the phone? (Need to make 155 calls every three weeks.)   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Relatively quick process as it should be for staffing firm, that's all about rushing the process for deals...phone screen,,,couple face to face...but internal politics strung out the process...all in all not bad...typical of staffing firms

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward in what they asked and let me know when they wanted me to expand on certain things, i met with two people and was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

If you have a pulse and are decently attractive they will hire you. Like it's that simple. Most people have zero recruiting experience. You meet with you boss and their boss. The whole thing took 10 minutes.

Recruiting Interview

Interview

Had an interview never heard anything after. I called them and couldn't even get to the person I spoke to before my interview that they sent me on.i went to my interview and didn't hear back if I got the job or not. It was a waste of my time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and then called for in person interview where I met with various managers. I had three rounds of interview. I met account manager, branch manager and one more sales person. Interview went very well branch manager gave very positive feedback but never heard back from them. I appreciated if they have send me some feedback.

Interview Questions

• Basic recruitment questions. All were asking the same questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was a brief meeting with the interview coordinator, meeting with the hiring manager, introduction to team then final decision. Overall the process was pretty straightforward. There were no surprises.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very straightforward. I was asked about work history based on information stated on my resume.   1 Answer