Robert Half Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a phone screen. My interviewer seemed like he didn't sleep from an all night bender. Ask me stupid questions that didn't matter for the job. Smelled like he was smoking before the interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Did 3 interviews so far. The first was the easiest, done via skype. From there got an interview with a staffing manager and then another. The face to face interviews took about 30'mins of questions and answers where as the Skype interview was more questions about your past employment history and getting to know your personality. Still waiting from over 2 weeks later to be placed

Interview Questions

• -Describe a difficult situation and how you got through it?
      -How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I initially did a phone screen and was told later that I did not get the job due to an overwhelming number of candidates that were a bit more qualified. Later that month they called saying that someone quit and asked if I was still interested in the position. I said yes and she asked if I needed to give my current job a two-week notice or could I please leave to start sooner. I stated I would like to give a full two week notice. I was then called in to meet with the two team leaders for the dept. and as well as the senior manager who happened to be in town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very long and detailed. I met with several people, employees I would be working next to. I was shown the entire office space as well. Everyone seemed very nice!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was debating writing this but I felt this was needed to be written in the case this doesn't happen to someone else. Where do I even begin. First I applied to Robert half a couple months I met in the Boston office and was told they had a opening and need more in Cambridge though my heart was set on Boston I went for the interview went well smaller office very nice people. They liked me and I got offered the position and was told if anything happens to re apply since I was a strong candidate. Unfortunately I had to turn it down due to conflicts with my college schedule and internship. Months later I applied because my situation has changed with my school where I don't need an internship. I'm not gonna name names but someone in the Boston office who offered me the job reached out because he seen my resume, said he can work something out and to come in to see what positions are available. I wanted the recruiter position and he new that. Last week he brought in and we talked and basically insulted me saying how he doubted me as a person and basically recommended for a glorified assistant floater role which I would never take let's be real that position was horrible saying it's not a probation but it really was in my eyes. He had me go through that whole process again it was disgusting and a complete waste of my time. If your gonna give someone a second chance don't waste there time. Needless to say I have no desire to work or ever in a million years apply to Robert half. Over all I felt punished because I didn't take the role in Cambridge..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and then called for in person interview where I met with various managers. I had three rounds of interview. I met account manager, branch manager and one more sales person. Interview went very well branch manager gave very positive feedback but never heard back from them. I appreciated if they have send me some feedback.

Interview Questions

• Basic recruitment questions. All were asking the same questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Miami, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with manager, next day face to face with the same manager. VP walked in, looked at my resume for 2 minutes, and walked me back to shadow. Got an offer within the next 48 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was very easy and asked a lot of questions about myself and experience. Was curious how far along I was In the interview process with other companies. I spoke to about 4 different people. Fast-paced work environment. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you applying to in his industry?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

If you have a pulse and are decently attractive they will hire you. Like it's that simple. Most people have zero recruiting experience. You meet with you boss and their boss. The whole thing took 10 minutes.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in December 2013.

Interview

I was first interviewed by phone interview. That was pretty simple and just basic questions about by education and experience were asked. I then had an online, Skype interview. This is very important because that is how you recruit if you get the job so they want to see how you handle yourself in the environment. Finally they have you in the office for an in person, on site interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but should have. I recommend doing this. I know other did and go a higher salary.