Robert Half Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

1.0

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, I got to know a lot about the role and was presented to the team. I was able to listen and learn a lot about the position before had to make a decision if that was the right one for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why do you think this is the best role for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

I got a phone call to come in for an interview and bring my resume. Although I applied for the recruiting coordinator position, I was surprised when they brought me in to offer me different job opportunities for the companies that were their customers. The positions were smaller and paid way less.

I also overheard the receptionist and maybe the manager going over my resume when I was in the waiting room and making smart/funny comments about everything I had put down.

Never felt so uncomfortable and out of place in my life.

Interview Questions

• Short Interview. Basically brought me in to offer me a different position at one of their clients' company.   1 Answer

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty chill, reception was awesome, you just walk into the building after the phone interview and then talk to a recruiter. The recruiters will work with you to make sure everything is set and all ready to go