Robert Half Recruiting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Recruiting Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Met with division directors and reviewed what I was looking for and overall daily operations and my expectations. I felt that they were straightforward however I also have previous experience with recruiting so I was familiar with the systems

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

This firm is a staffing company so they try to find employees that way. You meet a couple of people who basically sell you the job. Turnover here is very high, they are constantly hiring and firing, so you won't be asked many questions about yourself.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was at a local coffee house. We went over the company history, day to day operations, and what I was currently doing/where I've been. It was very casual and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to cold call potential clients? And what is your response to 'No"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Wayne, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine, but the offer process was lacking. The interview started with a phone screen to understand interest level. The second step was to meet with 3 of the recruiting staff to review my experience and to learn about the position. I came back in a final time to learn about the compensation package (which wasn't provided at that time) and to visit the bull pen to see what I typical day looks like. Finally, I received a verbal offer if I was interested they would bring me on board. However, they didn't offer up any compensation package details, holiday/PTO, benefits information. When I asked for all of that information, they offer was reneged because, "if I was going to be successful at this position", the entire package information shouldn't sway my decision. By asking for basic information they should have volunteered, they got skittish. Surprising, since recruiters give job offers for a living. I feel like this is something they should understand. My leaving impression of this company is that they work as a factory and do not consider the relationships involved with their clients or candidates as valuable commodities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need compensation and benefits information before accepting this offer?   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

first there was a phone screen. Then either a skype or in person interview i lived in the area so I came in person. Last there was one more in person interview with regional manager and the branch manager of the team I applied to.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Long interview process helps ensure that this is the right company and position for you. Everyone was very nice and informative. There was an opportunity to ask alot of questions and meet with multiple people from all backgrounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half (Southfield, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

The first point of contact is a an email from their recruiter. Than phone screen. The in person interview was with the V.P and Assistant V.P. The interview is about 45 minutes long. They take a ton of notes about your profile and ask you questions about your profile.

Interview Questions

• The interview was with the V.P and Assistant V.P. They ask you questions about money goals, why do you want to work there, metrics from your previous employer   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I started with a phone screen with my Division Director. I was then invited to the office for an in-person interview. While there, I interviewed with the Division Director and Director of Perm Services. I also interviewed with the Division Director of another team. I was then brought to the bullpen to shadow someone making calls. And then I finished by interviewing with the Regional VP over Skype. This could be done over 2-3 visits or in one visit. It took about 2.5 hours total.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Open discussion and willing to answer questions. Able to shadow others to see what you would be going into if offer received. Also need to fill out questions at home to analyze how you handle different situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Informal interview with people who are “very LA”. Don’t work here if you want to bend over backwards for someone. Very cookie cutter, basic types of people work here. Sad to say. Pay is also very low.