Robert Half Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.8

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process, not very clear before you go in how the process would go. Not told how long you would be there or how many people you would be meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Detailed and competency based - you will also sit a cultural assessment before your first interview that helps RH and you assess what team you fit best and you should be managed to get the best out of you

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time professionally where you showed resilience to get through a period of adversity   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with the Associate Director (decision maker) which was great. The process itself is quite lengthy, having had a phone interview, an initial in person interview, a second interview with 3 of their industry managers, followed up by a psychometric analysis test, with a "day on the floor" to come, to see how the business and employees operate on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for choosing the recruitment industry for employment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Assessment day + Interview at the end.

Around a month or so ago, I was invited to attend an assessment day after a recent application to them as a Recruitment Consultant. The assessment day itself there was relatively easy and relaxed (to a degree; excluding two higher ranked employees that made it obvious every move of yours was being watched). I eventually progressed to the last stage of the day which involved an interview; three people from this day were not as they were told they were unsuccessful and I imagine it was fairly unceremonious. The interview was very much centered on my CV and some questions on why I want to work there. This seemed OK to me and I was fairly confident asking their questions as it was all fairly natural. In all, I felt I did good enough to be selected for a second interview at least. I did tell the interviewer afterwards that I had a holiday the next week and thus assumed I would hear back from them either before hand or after I come back. Did I receive an email or phone call? No. Not one. They clearly considered me good enough to be put forward for the interview stages so why would I not at least be told I was unsuccessful? I find this absence of contact extremely unprofessional, even more unbelievable considering how "big" this company claims to be. Nurturing relationships between themselves and people is their game but they seem to forget keeping contact altogether with the people who want to work with them. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• CV based questions
      "Why do you want to work for Robert Half?"   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2009.

Interview

I got this interview through a recruitment consultancy and was excited to be going to Robert Page. The interview lasted for an hour and during the interview they were very pushy and salesy and I did not feel at all comfortable. They clearly just wanted my contacts and my boss' contacts and were not interested in me at all. The people seemed to have limited attention spans and did not feel like people I'd want to work with.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very efficient and quick, took about a week. I had a phone interview but I felt the emails were full with errors so not very professional. They made the job more about sales then meeting people and recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience. What were some of your daily/weekly goals and how did you manage to meet them?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Zürich (Switzerland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Unterdurchschnittliche 1. persönliche Runde. Der Gesprächspartner hat für 20 Minuten gar nicht zugehört und auf dem Handy gespielt. Erst nach der 4. Antwort konnte man seine Aufmerksamkeit teilweise steuern. Nachher war das Gespräch entspannt.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Ghent (Belgium)) in August 2017.

Interview

Het eerste gesprek is telefonisch, om aan te voelen of de kandidaat een goed beeld heeft van de functie. Dan volgt er een kennismakingsgesprek bij Robert Half zelf. Er wordt uiteraard gevraagd naar verduidelijking van het cv etc., maar er wordt ook veel uitleg gegeven over Robert Half zelf. Op basis daarvan moet de kandidaat zelf laten weten of hij wil verder gaan met de procedure, voor hij feedback krijgt van RH. Als het wederzijds positief is, moet de kandidaat nogmaals een motivatiebrief schrijven, en testen afleggen. Daarna volgt het tweede gesprek op kantoor.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hamburg (Germany)) in January 2012.

Interview

Habe mich direkt beworben. Ging sehr schnell und wurde in den Gesprächen gut darauf vorbereitet was kommen wird...dachte ich leider aufgrund zu reaktionärem verhalten den Markt gegenüber wird in Talphasen einfach mehr vom selben gemacht...

Interview Questions

• wie stellen Sie sich den Job vor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ging recht flott...jedoch hat man mir einen Arbeitsvertrag mit 2k weniger im Gehalt zugeschickt...im Nachgang habe ich erfahren, dass es bei allen so war also bitte checken vor unterschrift