Robert Half Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Staffing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with the Regional Manager for a position with Accountemps in Palo Alto. When I decided it wasn't for me I was referred to San Jose for a position with OfficeTeam. I met with the Branch Manager and Division Director. I had one more follow up interview in San Jose.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Anybody who's is decent looking and shows up in a suit is immediately considered. If you're well spoken they will offer you a job pretty quickly. They typically recruit from the pool of applicants for temp work. The turnover is insane, so they are always hiring. If you don't have a job, it's not a bad first gig, but don't leave a job for it.

Interview Questions

• They make you try and sell something on the phone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very positive experience, interviewed for another role that led to an internal opening. The person that interviewed me had great energy and has been with the company for a very long time.

Interview Questions

• If I liked helping others and how did I feel in regards to making warm calls.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I had one phone screen with two regional managers for different industries. I was invited to meet both managers on site and was later given the option to decide what team I wanted to work for. The process was shady from the start. This company has some of the best sales people in the business and can manipulate one into thinking this is a job it very well is not. Caution

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was quick but challenging. I had a conversation with a recruiter, who bubbled my resume up to the Regional Manager. I met with him first, then proceeded to meet with the Branch Manager, Division Director, and another staffing manager. The questions were similar, as if they were vetting me for the level of hard work that was going to go into it. It was honestly scary, especially as a recent graduate. Made me fully aware that I was going to constantly outside of my comfort zone.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was very detailed. They want to know why you feel you would be a great fit for their company. You talk a lot about yourself and past job experiences. They will ask a lot about why you left previous roles.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good match for Robert Half?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a several step interview in which you met with managers, branch managers and the regional manager. There were about 3 rounds and they would go over the job and your relative experience asking you questions to determine if the job is something you'd be fit to do and if you would enjoy and excel at it.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview. Make use of forums and online sources to best prepare and present your background. There will be approximately 30 minutes to answer targeted questions and approximately 30 more minutes to ask questions relavant to their services.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Normal process. They asked behavioral questions and questions about the field you would be recruiting for. It was more about your people skills and confidence. Everyone was very nice and welcomed all questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

For the most part, when you interview with Robert Half there will be multiple rounds of interviews. The first interview was more of an informal meeting. I went over my resume with my interviewer and we just chatted for the most part. I spoke with 3 different people. I was then asked back to shadow. After I shadowed both the sales side and the recruiting, I had a follow up meeting asking me how I liked everything. i think I would have been hired there but I was considering one other position so I told them I was unsure as to whether I wanted to take it and then when I told them I was, I was asked back for one final interview to speak with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in recruiting?   1 Answer