Robert Half Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Antonio, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone call to set up interview. One interview with another staffing manager and her manager. Second interview shadowing another staffing manager and learning more about the job, talking to other employees. Never received a call regarding if I got the position or not, left me in the dark for weeks, had to call just to be told I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview process was extremely detailed and involved multiple meetings with various employees. I was also provided with an opportunity to sit in and shadow team members for a to get a feel for an average day at the office.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't feel that there were any questions I found to be extremely difficult or unexpected during the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Appleton, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional process. It was a 4 week process as I saw another similar review complaint and should of listed to my gut instincts and all the red flags along the way. They wasted my time having me convinced I had the job, even offered me the position and asked if I could start on a certain day only to tell me I needed yet another random phone interview after he offered the job and did my reference check. The 3rd one interview the guy canceled last minute and then when we had our rescheduled interview he called late. I was kept hanging the 4 weeks thinking I had the job and the last interview went no different than the first two and I was told I didn't get it because he didn't get the vibe he wanted since I didn't reveal personal information with the guy about my life or ask for details about his, which he sounded very rushed and with no interest to hear personal info or wanting to have a deep conversation with me. I've always learned through college listen first and respond based on the tone and body language you pick up since it's not professional to dive deep into a personal conversation like I was supposedly supposed to do since not everyone is comfortable doing that right away without getting to know a person.

Interview Questions

• Uncomfortable questions and just random questions that didn't pertain to the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

interviewed with the agency to help me with my job search. After the interview the staffing manager stated that he really liked my interviewed and with my experienced i would be great working for their internal team. Shortly after i got a call from the branch manager to schedule an interview. My interview went great and I was ask to come schedule a day to shadow two employees in the bull pen to see what they do on a daily basis and if its something I would be ok doing. The same day I met with the VP to go over my credentials, also did a sales pitch. The branch manager stated I would get a call that same evening because they needed someone to start the following Monday.

I never got a call. I sent an email to follow up, no reply. I called twice, left a voicemail still no reply. I am highly disappointed because I have never been treated this way by an employer. Have the decency to follow up with your candidates even if they did not get the job. Where is your integrity? I think it is very rude and unprofessional, especially after I tried following up several times. People have more important things to do than be treated as a number. To top it off the manager told me i was lying and I was fired from my last job, even though i told him several times I resigned and the reason for my resignation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dearborn, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant. They were really nice and inviting! They were great at being very upfront with their needs and how the company works! They are great at scheduling to get the process started! Would recommend to others to check them out !

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in my new position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Eugene, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Robert Half in search of an accounting temp job. I was then contacted to join their recruiting team. I interviewed once, then twice as well as shadowed, and was then interviewed on the phone by the regional manager. All of them seemed like they went very well, but I never really felt like I was hired, and I was not.

Very friendly people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hauppauge, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. 3 hours. Seemed positive. First thing they told me they really liked my experience, but that they had 3 people further along in the process. Then 1 by one I was interviewed by 3 senior managers. Everyone was really nice. It went well, but they didn't hire me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Got an interview from a friend who works there. Spoke with the regional manager of the branches in NYC. Really nice guy who obviously knew what he was looking for. Simple interview questions about resume and what I would like to do. Ended up not getting the position as they were looking for someone with more experience since I was a fresh outta college student.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What kind of position are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

With Robert Half... They are very vauge about salary...they never really indicate what your salary would be. At first I was told that there would be a base plus commision but I found our that after one year your position is straight commission.

I went through 3 interviews, with several different mangers. Overall, everyone was helpful and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Antonio, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Very professional staffing manager conducted 1st interview followed by 2 others a week or so later. Took roughly 2 weeks to complete. General interview questions asked, nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when you've found a qualified candidate.   Answer Question