Robert Half Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Temp Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.4

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview process was insanely easy. It was simply a 15 min phone call asking very basic, generic questions. You had to send in a resume. They reviewed it, then called with follow up questions so there were more details about my experiences to tell the client about. Although, when placing you in a job they don't seem to remember anything that you discussed in the initial phone call. It also doesn't seem to matter if you have a lot of experience.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have? Have you ever done xx? It depends on the assignment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Firstly, took a few online tests for Microsoft Word and Excel and a typing speed test. Came into their office for a quick 30 minute interview. They looked over my resume and based on my skills and interests, we concluded on what job assignments Robert Half will look out for. Afterwards, you just wait for a job assignment, which in my case was roughly 2 weeks

Temp Interview

Interview

Efficient process, just wanted to know what my experience was and how they could best place me. The recruiter explained the process for temping in great detail. We also walked through what open orders they had, and the internal position they had available, which I received an offer for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Raleigh, NC) in December 2009.

Interview

I called, emailed a resume and got called back for an interview to take place the next business day. I'm a fiance person and they are really focused on accounting placement. They really didn't know what to do with someone of my skills and it showed when they had me test for bookkeeping skills which is about 5 levels below my education. They have called me about a few temp openings that just are not good fits. They want to shove a round peg into a square hole. My test scores were near perfect, but they still don't know what to do with me. The interview process was very easy though, you can work with them, they're not your advisary. They're not like interviewing with a potential direct employer, tell them what skills they can sell to their clients.

Interview Questions

• I see you've done a lot of credit analysis work. Did you ever do any underwriting?   1 Answer
    • Can you do bookkeeping?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hauppauge, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I was scheduled for 11. I arrived 15 minutes early, and the desk attendant had me fill out some professional skills questionnaire on a computer. Then by the time 11 came around, Instead of meeting a person to talk to about accountemps; the attendant gave me a big stack of papers to sign, social security numbers and legal consent forms. I was taken aback by this, and decided this was not what I wanted to do.

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. All they do is ask you basic questions about your resume and what type of work you are looking for. Nothing too hard.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Long Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met the recruiter during the school event and called for a phone screening. As soon as it was done I got scheduled an interview. It was very basic, some behavioral questions and questions about experience. Along with the interview they explained how the staffing works and what is to be expected.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

It was easy they just ask you what positions you prefer, what your strengths are, and what kind of hours you want (full time or part time.) They ask if you have worked in an office before and if you are familiar with the software.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bethesda, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

I went to Officeteam.com and completed the online application and attached my resume. I was called a few days after submitting and was told to come in the next day for an interview (i was told to bring in a copy of my resume, birth certificate, ssc & id). The interview lasted about 10 minutes and ended with me watching a video and completing paperwork. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about temp work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Norfolk, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

They asked the usual interview questions, and i took several skills test, to access my level of knowledge with typing, ms office, etc. After the interview, they told me they would be in contact with me. I was called the following week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you used great customer service?   Answer Question