Robert Half Temporary Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Temporary Employee Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Temporary Employee Interview

Interview

It was standard, the lady was very professional but nice and friendly, as for a new immigrant, I don’t have much experience in interviews in the USA....I was nervous but overall it went well, she even gave me some feedback right away .

Interview Questions

• What were your main job responsibilities of your first job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Temporary Employee Interview

Interview

The company wants to get to know your educational background, so they can try to see a good opportunity for you? Sometimes, there is an interview that you will have to attend for their client (the company you're assigned to go to), and other times there isn't. RobertHalf has clients that are looking to have temps start work immediately.

Interview Questions

• What did you study in college?
      How long are you willing to commute for your job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Federal Way, WA) in February 2019.

Interview

Submit Resume online. Next day called to schedule a FaceTime or Skype interview. Then had 7 days to complete 4 skills assessment tests online. Separate emails to complete onboarding paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was in person and the second was a FaceTime interview. They tried to get a feel for my skills and availability to match me with a company hiring for my qualifications. They have you take certain skill tests to try and match you to an employer.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2018.

Interview

I did a number of things pre-interview-- submitted a resume, cover letter, references, and a work summary. The interview only lasted 10 minutes for them to tell me basically that they had no work for me. I honestly should have stayed in bed.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hartford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in to meet with a couple of representatives from the agency who reviewed my resume, offered advice, and asked me about my previous employment. They gave me tps on how to fix my resume and how to properly answer interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

The interview was relaxed and was more asking about your criteria and experience to better help them pick the right jobs for you. They took lots of notes and asked relevant questions.
    You take a series of aptitude tests (Word, Excel, etc) to assess what jobs you are qualified for.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Riverside, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an in person interview. You wait to meet with the staffing manger and then show them your resume and what brought you into there office. They ask questions like do you has a degree and what jobs are you interested in.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with two staffing managers. Both female. The interview is fairly easy and comfortable. They asked some questions to get to know me, my work experience, and my job/career interests. Then they took me to meet the OfficeTeam staff and showed me the office. I interviewed at the San Francisco branch.

Interview Questions

• What industries, roles, work interests you and what kind of work are you hoping to get from OfficeTeam?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hauppauge, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying the position, I got the call two days later and schedule the meeting. Same as other companies, filling up some question before meeting with the recruiter. I waited for about 10 mins, but I got there earlier.
    It was a short, professional interview that basically checked through the information presented on the resume. She didn't ask too much question about those professional question about accounting or finance. But the environment is quite relaxing and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan for your future career?   1 Answer