Robert Half Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

1.3

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

Was emailed about possible job position, did the interview over Skype, and was asked appropriate questions pertinent to the job position. Everything was done in a professional manner and polite. Asked all the appropriate questions for web design as far as design procedures and modules involved. Was then sent to testing for web design, but given an older HTML4 test instead of the current HTML 5 standard.

Interview Questions

• HTML knowledge test was for older HTML 4.01 as opposed to the current HTML 5 standard.   1 Answer

Outdated HTML testing, refused to go further with testing due to not being up-to-date.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was looking for a job as a web designer. I uploaded my resume at their website. In two weeks, I called the company if they will help me find a job. I have been working freelancing, and haven't worked full time for a while, and trying to get back to the regular workplace. The recruiter called me back, and said that their clients want someone with the recent experiences, and I was not the right candidate. I learned that the recent work experiences and recent portfolio is a must to be considered.

Web Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2010.

Interview

3 questions and I was hired. Pretty quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.