Robert Morris University - Illinois Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Morris University - Illinois

Student Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

A resume was needed to be sent to The student Loan advising department and RUM. Then there was an interview with 2 individuals in which case they ask you a series of questions about was skills you have with excel and how comfortable you are with making calls.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions. They were general interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that I would get a call back for training in a few weeks.

Graduate Assistant Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is rather simple. If you've got a good personalty and can meet basic expectations, you can get the position by dedicating 10hrs a week to the position. Interview was formal, but basic questions are asked, nothing to stress about, more or less just reviewing what you've done, experience wise and what you're comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't recall a difficult question, they were basic questions around what you've done or what you're currently doing related to a day job or school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, everything is set from a salary perceptive.

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview went well. The manager hiring me had never seen my resume before. Strange...

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on continuing to work on your Master's degree while you work here?   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in July 2010.

Interview

I was a current employee and had to do 2 different interviews. The second interview I had to travel for and the interview was rescheduled and I wasn't informed in ample time. Compared to where I was coming from the environment was completely different. It was like working for a completely different company. They really are a great group of people. It does vary from campus to campus.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be the ideal candidate for the position   Answer Question
    • What is your reason for wanting the position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not take no for an answer. They say the salary is ...but there are people who have been given a higher salary so do not be afraid to negotiate the salary.

Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in February 2009.

Interview

Everyone was very polite. All decisions were made as indicated. Started with a phone interview, followed by 2 group interviews and 1 individual interview with the Provost. Everyone was so nice. It really was an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is difficult with a non-profit but you can negotiate.