Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.8

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It is not a comprehensive interview process and they do not even have you teach a class as part of the process. They sit in a panel and ask you about your personal life and what your teaching style is like.

Interview Questions

• What was it about Robert Morris that made you want to apply to the school.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania (Moon, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Was Easy going, Explained what are the center and what we do. and I was asked if I'm ok with math or not. Then they asked me what courses I can tutor. After that they explain the process and they told to fill out the paper work. and that is it.

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania (Moon, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Took one semester to get approved. I applied through the career website. I did one interview. I worked there for two years. Then I got an offer. They asked me simple questions like why you want to be a tutor.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, then invited to the campus for interviews

Work Study Interview

Interview

Informal interview. Mostly got in by word of mouth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania in November 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a face to face interview with everyone from the department. The phone interview lasted around 25 minutes and the efface to face lasted about 2 hours.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted online application and heard back to interview a month later, i spoke to hiring manager to set up phone interview...phone interview was 30 minutes with hiring committee. Asked range of questions about skills, how to work in teams and problem solving examples

Interview Questions

• Asked about challenges at last position and questions about software knowledge   Answer Question

Phonathon Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania (Moon Township, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Because I lived further away, they allowed for a phone interview, which was a huge help!