Robert Packer Hospital Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Packer Hospital

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA).

Interview

Human resources called to set up interview. Interviewed with department manager then several staff from the department. Gave examples of what they asked. They were impressed with my resume. Received a call 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions on experience, prioritizing, case scenarios   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Have to take new test to be hired 100 questions if failed do get job I didn't get hired didn't pass test wish I would have got it but no chance

Interview Questions

• If your smart enough to be hired   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied to the job by submitting an application and resume online. Got a call from HR to come in for an interview. Interviewed with the Manager and Director of the department.
     Was asked some specific questions related to the field and not just personality questions.
     Was asked to complete a skills test after the interview. Received a call from HR a couple days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to be able to complete necessary daily tasks?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

wonderful! Met with the Unit supervisors who may have hired me- wonderful, honest, personable managers who listened to my story and took a chance! I was offered a position 2 days later.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very organized, was set up with 4 Nurse Managers in one day, all based on the preferences and experiences I had. Very relaxed atmosphere, and Managers were proud of their nursing staff. Offers were made to me within 2 days of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do I bring to the position?   1 Answer