Robert W. Baird & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert W. Baird & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.9

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co..

Interview

Easy 1st round interview, mostly behavioral. Be prepared to do a stock pitch and talk about your past experiences. Was asked a brain teaser in order to get a better view of how I think.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

basic questions. strengths, weaknesses. other simple stuff like asking about past experiences and achievements. She asked me why i was interested in baird in the first place. She also asked what other jobs I was looking at

Summer Equity Research Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. in September 2017.

Interview

I applied and later that day got an offer to interview with them via video. I interviewed, and then never got a reply back so I guess I didn't get it

Interview Questions

• Why Equity Research? Tell me about yourself. Write a paper how you would allocate your time between modeling, meeting clients and writing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. The interview process involved talking with two equity researchers and them getting to know me through conversational talk. It was pretty laid back and hard to read how they evaluate candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co..

Interview

I was contacted two days after I applied by a Baird Corporate Recruiter, via email and asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview was brief, informal, and informational. - I was told that the next step is that my resume will be forwarded to the team for review and I will be contacted to set up an in-person interview with the team (two FA's and a Client Specialist) and the Administrative Supervisor.

Transition Process Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Talked with a recruiter on the phone first, very straightforward questions were asked about my background. Then we hd set up an in person interview afterwards with the team manager.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co..

Interview

Easy and basic phone screen questions. Applied for more than 1 internship and had 1 scheduled phone interview. They then surprisingly called me while I was at work and began conducting a phone interview. No email or heads up about that one. Seems like it may have been a simple miscommunication on their end.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with ____?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy process. In person interview was held on campus. Was not called back for the superday. It would have been nice to know the outcome a bit sooner, they waited 2 months to tell me i didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the financial statements.
      Difference between DCF and relative valuation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert W. Baird & Co. (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter; discussed my interest in the company and what I expected from an internship. A week later received a request for an in-person interview. The second interview consisted of meeting a couple of managers, and then a technical coding interview. About 2 weeks later, received an offer.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Interview

had an immediate response for an interview, the interview process was not hard, you just have to be your self and actually know what your job position is really about and go through your resume smoothly. they will ask you questions related to your past experiences and ask and what you are expecting in the up coming experience. dont negotiate salary!! the interview process should only take about 30 minutes. it was a video interview where i had to answer questions.