Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Walters Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

3.1

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview which is about discussing your past work experience and ask about why being a HR consultant. After that, an interview is being arranged and a One on One with the senior consultant interview is proceed . After a short interview, I have been told that I need to wait until next week when her manager is back from overseas and see whether the manager is interested in proceeding the next stage of interview. I am still waiting at the moment but meantime, I have sent a thank you letter to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and strength? How do you prioritize between career progression, family and money?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2015.

Interview

- Team manager contacted me via Linkedin sharing information of current open position, invited to an interview
    - Rather than Q&A style, it was more conversational. The manager described the major tasks and what would be anticipated from the associate consultant. Questions he asked were mostly behavioural questions. The manager was looking more into personal fit from his candidates.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your personal traits and how they would fit into the position
      - How do you deal with difficulties?
      - How do you resolve conflicts with your team members?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to the office for interview
    In the beginning of the inverview, I introduced my background first then interviewer asked me some questions on CV about my educational background and skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Robert Walters?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2016.

Interview

Sent in my application via email. Got invited for face-to-face interview at the office. The first interview was with the Talent Acquisition Manager about Robert Walters and my career interests in general, followed by competencies interviews with 4 Division Managers. The whole interview took about 2 hours, and overall a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time when you had to deal with different stakeholders with very different agendas?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Quite a lot of interviews with different managers. I had an overall good experience as it was quite friendly and very straight forward questions. Not really any bad things to say about the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The first round interview via Skype, 15 min. Basically asked the reason you want to be a recruiter and your personal background. They will also check what drives you to be a recruiter. Preparing the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? Why Robert Walters? Some sales background?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to speak with no fewer than 6 managers and no more than 10 (from what I've been told, I had just 6). Assuming all goes well, they'll ask you which manager you felt you connected with best out of a selected list, and then that will likely be the team to which you're assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I've applied online but was not unable to log in the site of the company. So I just contacted the company directly via email. The recruiter contacting me was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• Normal routine: How and why did I choose Robert Walters from other counterparts in the industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I wanted to work in Japan, so I emailed my CV to the talent manager of Japan. Got an email back a week later saying she wanted to do a Skype Call. She was very friendly and interview went pretty well. Told me though that because they already hired a lot of foreigners the previous year and my Japanese capability wasn't as high as needed that it might be difficult for me to get another interview. Despite that, she sent my resume/interview notes up to the directors. The next day she told me that they wouldn't interview me because of lack of sales experience and lower level Japanese, but she was very nice and told me I could keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • If your friends had to pick one negative trait about you what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2015.

Interview

Long and but within 2 weeks. I probably went through 5 interviews met 10 + people. I first met with recruiter she coached me a little but was worthless. She seemed a little stuck up and annoyed me some what she tried to pull that she was more Japanese than myself even though I spoke much better than her. Met with several members from a variety of teams to figure out who most likely felt my personality was a fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your job? Why robert walters? why recruitment? can you deal with rejection? how to overcome obstacles? Tell me your craziest story?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty simply, sign this paper and you are a RW employee. No Negotiation.