Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a woman from the Tokyo office. It was a half an hour long interview and she asked me why I was interested in the company, what I knew about It and what experience I had that would be relevant to my role in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

A non-practicing attorney, I sent in a resume and a cover letter to a specific headhunter, andfollowed up several days later with a personal email. Another attorney I know well did the same for a different job. No acknowledgment, no courtesy, no nothing! Shocking, considering they have no idea who I know or don't know in the legal and headhunting process.

Interview Questions

• Never got the opportunity. Again, I know how busy many of these places are, but with auto reply, at least some response? Again, they have no idea who I know in the legal arena or the recruiting arena, but I have shared my story.   Answer Question

SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted through Linkedin, in order to knew a proposal for a SAP Basis consultant, exchanged contacts and CV. Had been interviewed in a coffee shop around the office, was told that the office was knew and still with construction works inside. Haven't received a proposal, since my pay scale was already too high for the client

Interview Questions

• How did you evolve in my career   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was offered a Skype interview for an internship position in Tokyo. The whole process took about two weeks. The interviewer was very friendly and asked the usual, straightforward questions. I heard back the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Robert Walters? What do you know about Robert Walters_?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from the country manager two weeks after applying online. Talked briefly through the phone, then scheduled an onsite interview with the manager.
    We talked for around 30 minutes for the onsite interview. Questions basically came from what's written on my resume. The manager also helped me clarify differences between an HR role and recruitment consultant.
    Overall, I enjoyed the whole interview process very much. The country manager could tell I am not yet qualified for the role of recruitment consultant, yet he took time to speak with me, so it has truly been an honor for me to have this interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you see to build with the role of recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

Mar 17, 2017 – HR

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very interesting interview. They invited me although they had no specific offering for me (positive). Very positive attitude of the recruiters, you feel like they really try to find the right position for you.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

First round interview with HR manager, then they arrange three to four times interviews with different managers and directors from different divisions, then got the comments from HR manager. It all conducted via skype and no need to go the office directly

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

I got a phone call and was asked when I was available for face to face interview. In the second interview I talked to three people, and they were all very friendly and accommodating.