Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.9

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview process was composed of a few face-to-face sessions with a few managers. The managers were all very nice, and culture of the company sound amazing. The process was manageable and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge encountered and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position they advertised on their website for their client. A few days later, they contacted me to visit their office for the interview. During the interview, my consultant recommended me to apply for the recruitment consultant position in his company. There were two stages of the interview process and the final one was role-playing that you call the person to get a face to face meeting in the office.

Interview Questions

• If you have opportunities to work for HR / Sales, which department do you want to work for?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview was with associate director of the branch and a principal consultant in the area I would be working in. Spoke a lot about myself both on and off the CV; interests, hobbies, core competencies etc.
    They also went into detail about RW as an organization and as a branch in the north west. Answered all questions I had in great detail
    Second interview was a presentation piece - still really enjoyable
    The whole process was great. I got a great feel of the company and the people who worked there

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from the country manager two weeks after applying online. Talked briefly through the phone, then scheduled an onsite interview with the manager.
    We talked for around 30 minutes for the onsite interview. Questions basically came from what's written on my resume. The manager also helped me clarify differences between an HR role and recruitment consultant.
    Overall, I enjoyed the whole interview process very much. The country manager could tell I am not yet qualified for the role of recruitment consultant, yet he took time to speak with me, so it has truly been an honor for me to have this interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you see to build with the role of recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

Mar 17, 2017 – HR

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

First round interview with HR manager, then they arrange three to four times interviews with different managers and directors from different divisions, then got the comments from HR manager. It all conducted via skype and no need to go the office directly

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in July 2016.

Interview

Initial call from internal recruiter: short interview over phone with general questions. After three interviews with internal recruiter, manager and director. More conversational interview then anything else. Trying to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions

• why recruitment? what is recruitment? why robert walters? long term goals?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a Skype meeting for a Consultant position in Tokyo, and it was not pleasant. The whole process involved the talent acquisition asking 3-4 basic interview questions then talking down to me like I was trash. I've heard I wasn't the first either. Had already decided after that meeting not to proceed. They took nearly 2 weeks to follow up with feedback.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

Jul 28, 2016 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have a lot of people come to interview with us and they usually have a really good experience so we’re disappointed to hear that you didn’t feel... More