Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Initial work with recruiter who was outstanding and conversations with principles in the organization. Process was affirming and all seemed interested. Was informed about next steps throughout the process. All seemed approachable

Interview Questions

• Questions on my background and alignment with the job description.   Answer Question
    • Ideas on positioning and future possibilities.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Princeton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone screen with hiring manager and HR, which was brief. Then face to face interview at headquarters with hiring manager, HR partner along with existing members of the team which lasted just under an hour. Hiring manager very pressed for time and placed strong emphasis on limited growth/mobility in the role.

Interview Questions

• Would you last manager give you a referral?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted via email for a phone interview. The phone interview went smoothly. Traditional walk me through your resume, behavioral type questions. Then some questions about how I would analyze a company. Nothing unusually challenging. Said they would get back to me after two weeks. They did not. I emailed and then called them, no response. Finally received a rejection letter via mail (as in USPS snail mail), which, to be honest, I found very bizarre.