Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.6

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. First was in a group interview with a about 18 people at a large table. It was a little intimidating sitting with a group of people talking about yourself when everyone there is applying for same kind of job if not the same exact one. Second interview was one on one and actually more informal. I had to decline offer because I wasn't able to miss school for the required 2 weeks 9-5 training session they have only at certain times during the year.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

CCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

The First interview was Different they interviewed us as a group i would say about 15 of us. the interviewer would ask a question then go around one at a time answering the question. Very easy to tell if your the top prospect. Then they inform you that there is no need to reapply at this point. if they find a spot they will contact you and it may take up to several month till a opening arrives. I was called with in 7 days and was setup for a second interview. This was with the nursing manager and other support staff.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview went really well (or at least I thought so). The questions asked were typical interview questions - nothing too complex. They seemed like they really liked me and said I'd hear from HR in 2 weeks but I never heard anything.

Interview Questions

• I'm sure you interacted with a lot of angry patients. How did you handle being put in situations like this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

First was group interview. We went around the room and everyone briefly gave a background about their work history. We then filled out a sheet to determine our shift and location preference which was immediately followed by second interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Group interview asked each of us to describe a time when we went the extra mile in our work experience.   Answer Question

Speech Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was not informed it would be a panel interview, therefore I felt unprepared on the day of. They asked basic questions and described job duties. They told me they were not interested in taking CFs at the moment but liked my resume- thus the interview. The HR process was very lengthy and although i sent various follow-up emails, I never received a response until 3 months after stating they found a better candidate to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a therapist in five years?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Amazing. They listened and were very nice. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They really wanted to get to know me. They explained the unit in detail and definitely a place I would want to work!

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job on the rwj website and was contacted a week later for an interview which took place the next day. People were extremely friendly and it seems like a great place to work. I have received a start date and look forward to my new job!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions of what my routine was at my previous hospital and why I want to work at rwj.   Answer Question

Appeals Representative Interview

Interview

Process was long after 2 interviews. 2 months later on New Years eve received a no.. Wow not good . When very qualified for positions . What I didn't like no response from management after several thank you laters

Interview Questions

• Basic questions after meeting with the whole department .. Be aware good ole boys are still judgmental   Answer Question

Unit Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Went to the HR department and was met by an unprofessional young woman who told me to fill out an application. I submitted an application in the HR waiting room and waited. Got called in for an interview about a few months later. I never had a group interview which that was unexpected. The group interview seemed more like orientation than an interview. I did prefer when I met with the department head and was interviewed by them instead.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase. you got the job and worked for $XX.XX/hour and that was it.

Clinical Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

First I was in a group interview with individuals from different jobs. We all had chances to answer generic interview questions and to introduce ourselves. After I completed this interview, I was called the next day for a 1:1 interview on my floor. There, I met the director, charge nurse, and several CCT's. It was a little overwhelming to have 6 individuals asking me questions, but they already made me feel like I was in a safe environment.

Interview Questions

• How I would be good for this job, how would I show that I value the patients and visitors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.