Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.6

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Somerset, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, of about 8 people. Only two questions asked. Recruiter was very nice and friendly. A few of the other applicants were a little long winded when answering questions which made the interview very long. Besides that everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. The recruiter was very informative and easy going!

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, your education level, and employment background.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you went above and beyond to help your team members.   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Takes 1-2 months to get an interview, then another 2 to hear back from HR. Employee panel interview with HR guided questions. There was a written exam, but not anymore.

Interview Questions

• Ask mostly HR personality questions not related to job.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. First was in a group interview with a about 18 people at a large table. It was a little intimidating sitting with a group of people talking about yourself when everyone there is applying for same kind of job if not the same exact one. Second interview was one on one and actually more informal. I had to decline offer because I wasn't able to miss school for the required 2 weeks 9-5 training session they have only at certain times during the year.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

CCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

The First interview was Different they interviewed us as a group i would say about 15 of us. the interviewer would ask a question then go around one at a time answering the question. Very easy to tell if your the top prospect. Then they inform you that there is no need to reapply at this point. if they find a spot they will contact you and it may take up to several month till a opening arrives. I was called with in 7 days and was setup for a second interview. This was with the nursing manager and other support staff.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview went really well (or at least I thought so). The questions asked were typical interview questions - nothing too complex. They seemed like they really liked me and said I'd hear from HR in 2 weeks but I never heard anything.

Interview Questions

• I'm sure you interacted with a lot of angry patients. How did you handle being put in situations like this?   Answer Question

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview, had clinic at the hospital for a year before this point so they knew me pretty well. Had more of a conversation then a formal interview. But overall it was ver comfortable

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

First was group interview. We went around the room and everyone briefly gave a background about their work history. We then filled out a sheet to determine our shift and location preference which was immediately followed by second interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Group interview asked each of us to describe a time when we went the extra mile in our work experience.   Answer Question

Speech Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was not informed it would be a panel interview, therefore I felt unprepared on the day of. They asked basic questions and described job duties. They told me they were not interested in taking CFs at the moment but liked my resume- thus the interview. The HR process was very lengthy and although i sent various follow-up emails, I never received a response until 3 months after stating they found a better candidate to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a therapist in five years?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Amazing. They listened and were very nice. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They really wanted to get to know me. They explained the unit in detail and definitely a place I would want to work!

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job on the rwj website and was contacted a week later for an interview which took place the next day. People were extremely friendly and it seems like a great place to work. I have received a start date and look forward to my new job!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions of what my routine was at my previous hospital and why I want to work at rwj.   Answer Question