KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 80 of over 80 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in May 2022

Interview

New graduate RN here! In-person hiring event at a restaurant. The interview was held with 3 interviewers and 3 interviewees at one time. I thought that was fun to bounce off of someone's story or just feel people out. I interviewed with a nurse educator, VP, etc. I thought that was really important. I was nervous, but being in a group interview definitely helped. Just be yourself and show them you are ready to learn!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in the ER?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me a time that you had to deal with a difficult patient/situation.

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Interview

The process was very casual, with a doctor who was asking questions about my interests, passions, and desires in the medical industry (particularly in regards to research). There was no real test or pressure, as the conversation was very informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

9h

an

Occupational Therapist

How would you handle not getting a lunch break when you are a salaried employee treating patients for 40 hours a week? I don’t get documentation time either, but all notes are to be completed the same day. Some of us have reached out to HR and we’re told to discuss it with the regional director, but the regional director says we’d have to come in early or leave late to block out a lunch break. My commute is an hour each way, so I’d prefer not to make my day any longer. Advice?

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied online (internal apply since I was already working at the hospital) and got a call from the manager. Scheduled me to come in for an interview within the next few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied and got an interview through a referral. It was a group interview with two other people which lasted about 30-40 minutes. There were three people who interviewed us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Pre COVID, interview was held in person. Nurse manager plus an experienced CCT were both in a conference room asking questions and answering any questions I had. Toured the unit with me also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Interview

I had multiple interviews with different managers and all declined me by ghosting. I didn't get any response back until I kept emailing and calling HR for some sort of update. Instead I just got a "sorry, we had vacations and forgot" as an answer. For months I kept going back for another interview in their system and kept getting the same type of rejections. It would be a lot nicer if they actually emailed me a rejection letter in a timely manner instead of ignoring me. They also kept posting the same listings I interviewed for which makes me a bit upset that I wasn't deemed good enough for a mannerly rejection letter despite having the qualifications asked for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Edison, NJ) in Oct 2021

Interview

Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing people I would love to work with, great communication and attention skills, I love how they are always in top of my interview set up appointments as well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Do you know anything about our company ? Tell me your past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in Oct 2021

Interview

I did not have a great first impression of this well-known Hospital network. The recruiter put me on hold for 5 minutes during 20-minute interview in addition to no follow-up even though they said they would.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Somerset, NJ)

Interview

I was first offered to join a group interview virtually, then got invited to interview with the department in person. I met with the nurse director who interviewed me solo and then was introduced to the staff on the floor. I was also given a brief tour of the department and learned more about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ)

Interview

It was easy and transparent, heard back very quickly which was helpful. The whole process took about a month and I started onboarding right away. I sent resume and cover letter to the head of the department, had a meeting with someone to discuss openings, which then lead to me scheduling an interview with the person who had the internship I was most interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Interviews

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital according to 88 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.59%