Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

2.4

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the hospital website. Within 2 weeks, I was called for an in-person interview with the department. Very friendly interview and pretty formal but still causal enough to throw in some conversation between/after questions.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with public health/education/community outreach?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. First was in a group interview with a about 18 people at a large table. It was a little intimidating sitting with a group of people talking about yourself when everyone there is applying for same kind of job if not the same exact one. Second interview was one on one and actually more informal. I had to decline offer because I wasn't able to miss school for the required 2 weeks 9-5 training session they have only at certain times during the year.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Somerville, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

It started off as a group interview then the next portion was individual with the manager. It was pretty laid back, nothing out of the ordinary. The individual interview was to discuss what the job entailed and salary. Can get hired on the spot.

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

Takes 1-2 months to get an interview, then another 2 to hear back from HR. Employee panel interview with HR guided questions. There was a written exam, but not anymore.

Interview Questions

• Ask mostly HR personality questions not related to job.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Amazing. They listened and were very nice. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They really wanted to get to know me. They explained the unit in detail and definitely a place I would want to work!

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Somerset, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

applied online, it took about 3 days and i received a call for an interview. the interview was very informal. one on one with the unit manager. the manager was very nice, she spent about 30 minute with me. she had my resume infront of her and looked at it while asking me questions.

Appeals Representative Interview

Interview

Process was long after 2 interviews. 2 months later on New Years eve received a no.. Wow not good . When very qualified for positions . What I didn't like no response from management after several thank you laters

Interview Questions

• Basic questions after meeting with the whole department .. Be aware good ole boys are still judgmental   Answer Question

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview call 2 months later. My first interview took around one hour, which i did really well and was asked to come for the second round a week later. The second interview was with the director and had a technical round , which i think i didn't do well enough. Its been 3 weeks and i have not got a response about hiring.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview

First was group interview. We went around the room and everyone briefly gave a background about their work history. We then filled out a sheet to determine our shift and location preference which was immediately followed by second interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Group interview asked each of us to describe a time when we went the extra mile in our work experience.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, they got back to me within 6 or so weeks. The interviewer was a doctor involved in an addiction lab. She was very impersonal the interview took about 10 minutes, very quick, I felt as though she had already hired someone but decided to give me an interview anyway.