Robertson Anschutz & Schneid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid.

Interview

The interviewing attorney brought me in for an interview very quickly. Hired within one week. The actual interview felt more like listening to a description of the business model rather than asking questions about me.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very nice there was a little mix up with the times I was supposed to be there but im glad I came. They were very friendly and they are looking for people that wants to stay longterm and work. I felt very comfortable there it was a vey nice atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I was given a description about how and when the company was founded and the history. They told me about what I will be doing if I got accepted for the position, And they wanted to know about me and why I applied for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Correspondence through email. Set up interview.
    It was a quick interview. They asked me basic questions about previous job I had. Then they explained their requirements. Two people interviewed me and they both were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handled a difficult situation at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Average interview process. Asking questions most employers ask a prospective employee. Was interviewed by three different people at the same time. The questions at one point became a little redundant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at RAS?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid.

Interview

First was a phone call or two to coordinate the initial interview. Then, after the first interview, you're invited for a second interview with another team member or manager. Should you pass through those flaming hoops unscathed, then you'll meet with the pit boss who will likely make the final decision.

Title Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid.

Interview

There were two interviews, both short, more like introductions. They went about the interview process in a fresh new way. Instead of asking me a lot of questions in person, they asked me to write an essay after the first interview. Since I'm not always the best at talking in person, I really appreciated being given that chance to shine. The second interview was with a different supervisor, who later hired me. I was asked very few questions, but I was still given a chance to impress them. I loved the quick hiring/interview process.

Interview Questions

• I understand you're in college?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was the only downside, and it was my fault. I was offered an exceptional salary for my experience level and I took it without a question. However, I didn't know what I was being offered until after both interviews and after saying I planned to accept the job offer (which would come later via phone call by HR). I never got to discuss my salary with anyone...but, again, that was my fault. It was my first real interview and I forgot/didn't know I was supposed to bring it up.

Entry Level Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Was called the next day to set up the interview. Got lost because the GPS takes you to the parking lot behind the office with not access from there (Boca Raton, FL). I suggest calling and asking for directions when you get close. Was interviewed by the managing attorney and the supervisor. They were very friendly. The atmosphere of the office looks great. Was called the next day about the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid (Fairfield, NJ).

Interview

The only decent thing about this company, Interviewed on a Thursday was offered the position the following Monday. They make you fill out an employment application first then consent form, you interview with the Paralegal first, then they have you take a 120 question test followed by a second interview with managing attorney.