Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Corona, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Make sure you bring a copy of everything from your application, H-6,and I.D. Be willing to accept the work schedule of 6 12 hour days. Go take your Class B Permit Test right away upon hire. Let them know you are excited to start work and accept all the rules a policies. A plus would be if you know your way around Southern California.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 6 12 hour days.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Corona, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is quick, for so many applicants applying that's a fairly good thing. They have tons of "immediate" openings. These openings can range from 100 drivers or so, which is a little misleading. However, if you have your Class A or B license do not bother applying. They do not like to hire anyone with experience, or who already has their commercial license because they can't sign you to a two year commitment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 12 hour days?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Corona, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview was in corona california second floor, you need to sign in when you arrived and then they call you, the interviewer came and ask you to enter start the interview, how you doing, tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave your actual job, can you work on sundays, at least 10 to 12 hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you need to be preppared for the interview

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Riverside, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

They ask you whether you can handle the hours and that you will be driving bottom dumps transfers or powders. Basically they review your basic stuff on your application. They want to see if your hard worker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was great

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Corona, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

This was the worst interview and least professional establishment I have ever worked for. I showed up 15 minutes early to my interview and waited in the lobby for 45 minutes past my interview time. Only to find out the hiring manager was the same person I saw milling about the office flirting and joking with females in the office. I wish I would have just gotten up and left.

Robertson's Ready Mix Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robertson's Ready Mix Concrete (Colton, CA).

Interview

Quick response to my inquiry. Contacted by office within 2 weeks, single interview, hired and started initial paperwork, DOT physical the next day. Also started the office part of training the same day. After which I was assigned to a plant for on the job training (got 12hrs first day). 2 Weeks training and I was reassigned to a different plant as a solo driver.

Interview Questions

• What I expected as starting pay.   3 Answers