Robins & Morton Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robins & Morton Field Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robins & Morton

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was very relaxed and personable. They are informative and willing to answer any questions that you have truthfully. Be willing to ask the hard questions and R&M will help in giving helpful answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robins & Morton

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Auburn, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was the most laid back interview that I have ever been a part of. They do not ask ridiculous questions like most company's do. They are very personable and truly care about you and your future.

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviews starting on college campus with the recruiter. Final interviews were conducted at the Corporate Office with 4-5 employees ranging from Project Engineers to the COO. Interviews were fairly relaxed with the interviewer trying to turn the table to allow you to ask them questions/concerns. Follow up was pretty quick, I got a call the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in us as an employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

It was intense but casual. When I say intense, I mean in regards to the fact that I was interviewed by probably 12 to 15 different people within the company at their corporate headquarters in Birmingham, AL. The interviewers were superintendents, project managers, division managers, and other department heads. It was casual in the sense that most of the questions pertained to my upbringing, family life, my values and who I am as a person. There was however one gentleman who picked my resume apart and had tons of very specific questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my greatest weakness is.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Oviedo, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

College Recruiting; Two in-person interviews. Bothe were really good. Really down to earth and mostly looking to learn about myself and my career goals. Also asked about past experience but was mostly about getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals in the construction industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Couple emails and phone interviews. Response time is usually fast but jobsite assignment can take some time. 1 to 1 interview with operations manager before hired. Very fast and caring people