Roche Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Received an email scheduling a phone interview for the following day. Received the call a few minutes late and the interviewer sounded very unorganized and not sure about what the position entailed. He was very awkward and not conversational in the slightest. I was told I would receive notice to schedule a video interview within the week, but did not receive any call or email whatsoever. Unprofessional and unorganized

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche in April 2017.

Interview

I first submitted a resume and form for a Project Management Intern position. Spoke to the manager for the internship for 30 min. Referred to Marketing Intern manager. Spoke to her and her manager, each about 30 min. Then spoke to HR rep for 30 min.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (New York, NY).

Interview

Currently they will be doing a team building activity, where they test "your leadership style" then a behavioral-based panel interview and a chance to meet employees for Q&A. Interviews last all day long. The have hosts who basically sell you why is so great to work at Roche and they help you in you have any questions or anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your had to influence someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The review took place on the campus career fair. Seemed very nice and felt comfortable and while answering. Have an interview on the campus for further rounds. Hope I go to further rounds

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and programming skills
      Was even asked if I was flexible to learn .net and other programming languages   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche in September 2016.

Interview

This was the on campus interview and they asked a lot of questions about your resume and how you have handled different situations. No technical questions were asked at this interview. They did ask questions about the company so be sure to look at their mission statement beforehand.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a referral from a family friend, who passed my resume along. A few weeks later I received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. Shortly after the interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your three greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roche in January 2016.

Interview

Behaviour interview type questions. People were friendly. Behavioral based interviewing is interviewing based on discovering how the interviewee acted in specific employment-related situations. The logic is that how you behaved in the past will predict how you will behave in the future i.e. past performance predicts future performance.a

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

I first met recruiters at an on campus career fair and then applied through their website and our career center's website. From there I was asked to interview and had an on campus interview in our career center with one of the recruiters I met at the career fair. He was very nice and laid back, and it was more of a conversation about my experiences than a straight Q and A. Standard behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with a diverse group   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't go through any negotiation phase, but the company is very flexible and the start date was up to change if needed to fit your schedule.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Was interviewed by two scientists. Asked a lot about background info and project experience. Asked about almost everything on the resume. Didn't ask too many administrative questions. It was nice and semi casual.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Second interview consisted of 3 different interviews with different people in different parts of the company. It was not necessarily a hiring manager or anyone who could answer those types of questions.