Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

3.1

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I had two people interview me, one from HR and the other was a scientist at the company. Having two very different people interview me was interesting because I got to learn about two different areas in the company and how they work together to make the company what it is. It was a casual and informational interview at first and then they transitioned into the behavioral questions. Very easy and straight forward.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Mountain View, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screens
    Multiple and conflicting on site interviews
    More on sites
    Organizational realignments
    Multiple rescheduling
    Meeting in a weird coffee shop (This is a Roche company)
    People's posistions keep changing and incumbent managers seem to be jumping ship

Interview Questions

• What is your passion in life?   1 Answer
    • I am interviewing you, but myself and another person you will interview with will be leaving the company so you will have to do this all over again.   1 Answer
    • Q from Sr Dir of HR: Why do you only stay at jobs for 1-2 years   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The review took place on the campus career fair. Seemed very nice and felt comfortable and while answering. Have an interview on the campus for further rounds. Hope I go to further rounds

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and programming skills
      Was even asked if I was flexible to learn .net and other programming languages
      1 Answer

Diabetes Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager requesting a time to speak. I had recently relocated to another state to be closer to family. When hiring manager called about to conduct the phone interview, they seemed to not believe I lived in the city I was applying for -that I had just moved to. I had an address and etc to prove my residency. She told me that the company was not in the business of relocating people. I never heard back after that.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then phone interview with hiring manager, subsequently an interview at company headquarters with HR, hiring manager, hiring managers' manager, dotted line managers, coworker, and HR situational analysis questions. Process is very thorough.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a call for in-person interview. Got an email with a phoney reasons -- "You would be frustrated with the company work process and flow because we are so big."

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Panel of interviewers who mostly asked behavioral type questions rather than delving into whether the applicant was qualified based on experience. More form over substance. Process took months.

Interview Questions

• Situational behavioral type questions   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I was called in by HR personnel. Got somehow nervous. They were kind and straight forward on the position they were looking for. I tried not to show anxiety. I shared on what I have done so far in my 10-year work experience. The interview went smoothly and I think did not fit into their expectations. Hopefully next time I will be more prepared based on that interview.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to move to a new location?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a rainy day. I have been the place 30 minutes earlier. People there are very kind. They tried to help me to reach the one I was going to meet. I am not interviewed by HR, so the interview process is not that official. No response after two weeks. I am still waiting. ~~~ I hope I can get the internship!

Diabetes Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone interview was with a territory manager and the in person interview was with the same territory manager and the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was the mock phone call with information they gave you on the spot. Only had about 5min to read over all the information and prepare for the sales call.   Answer Question