Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

359 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Three part, three different interviewers, very friendly interview process. This is a company every employer should model after. They contacted me, then set up a time via email, they slotted a 30min. slot and they called on time.

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Redwood City, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The Diagnostics group is planning to do some wonderful things and the people I interviewed with were really positive. But be careful. It’s a growing team and it was difficult to get them to articulate what they needed or wanted. With the exception of one interview session, I was not asked questions which aligned with the technology area I had specifically applied for. I was told by the recruiter and SW director that I was brought in for an interview to be considered for a few different positions since they were growing. I should have paid more attention to the red flags - it's uncommon to be told that you’re being considered for multiple opportunities and not see any job postings for other positions. But what really made me rate this as a negative experience was when I reached out to the recruiter for a status and got very vague information about the results and had to press for clarification on whether I was still being considered at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do? What are your interests? Algorithm problem   Answer Question

Helpdesk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I Interviewed with 3-4 people. Each person had a set of different questions. Was asked scenario questions such as what happens if you get a call and the user tells you they received a blue screen.. Also had to think on the spot.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Branchburg, NJ).

Interview

The process itself was not long. I first met with the team and each person asked me a question regarding the role. After I met the head of the department and was asked a few questions as well.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Received an interview after speaking with a recruiter at a university career fair. They went over my resume and then I got a call that night to schedule an interview. The interview was on campus and it was around 30 minutes long. It was not very conversational like other interviews I've been on. It was more of a question and answer interview with a little been of back and forth discussions with one of the two interviewers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Received an email scheduling a phone interview for the following day. Received the call a few minutes late and the interviewer sounded very unorganized and not sure about what the position entailed. He was very awkward and not conversational in the slightest. I was told I would receive notice to schedule a video interview within the week, but did not receive any call or email whatsoever. Unprofessional and unorganized

Process and Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Berkeley, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a campus career fair, applied online, and was contacted for a video interview after about a month. Spoke with what would be two of the immediate supervisors to the possible internship positions. Very friendly interview and overall enjoyed the experience (although I wish I had prepared for more in depth technical questions about my resume).

Interview Questions

• They asked in depth questions on my research experience, "Give me your 1-minute elevator speech", "What could you bring to the table with us?", "Tell me a story about when you worked in a group and your role in it", and a few others.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche in April 2017.

Interview

I first submitted a resume and form for a Project Management Intern position. Spoke to the manager for the internship for 30 min. Referred to Marketing Intern manager. Spoke to her and her manager, each about 30 min. Then spoke to HR rep for 30 min.

Bioinformatics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I did two runs of interviews. First run was with the director of project who I would report to. The second was with a colleague, not technical. The interviews were quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What's you career goal? Are you comfortable with linux?How do you typical get the data related to some cancer? How do you evaluate variant calling methods.   Answer Question

Technical Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screen, followed by google hangouts, then Onsite with five different people, a month later another onsite interview with five or six different people they have an incredible campus in Indy that is ultra modern, take care of you checking in at security and then walking you to wherever you have the room scheduled for the day

Interview Questions

• What does EDRM stand for and how much do you know about it   1 Answer