Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

Instrument Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

the hiring process was fast. I got the phone from supervisor about the interview on the next two day. these questions were fair easy. I got the offer in the next day. Then I wait about three weeks for the background check. i will recommend this company to my friends.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview a couple weeks later. Phone interview was very short and very high level questions. I heard back a couple weeks after that about an office interview. I had one interview with two people and heard back about an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Make sure that you allow multiple days to interview. Often a 2-3 step process. Initially phone interview, then hiring agency, and last Roche manager. Always use the STAR interview process.

Interview Questions

• Your ability to type, talk and stick to a scripted encounter.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (New York, NY).

Interview

Currently they will be doing a team building activity, where they test "your leadership style" then a behavioral-based panel interview and a chance to meet employees for Q&A. Interviews last all day long. The have hosts who basically sell you why is so great to work at Roche and they help you in you have any questions or anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your had to influence someone.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I had two people interview me, one from HR and the other was a scientist at the company. Having two very different people interview me was interesting because I got to learn about two different areas in the company and how they work together to make the company what it is. It was a casual and informational interview at first and then they transitioned into the behavioral questions. Very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted via the service WePow over the internet. After opening a link in a mail I was redirected to their website where a company video was shown. Afterwards I checked my equipment and could opt for two practise questions. After that the real interview began. Every question is asked once and you have only one attempt at answering it after a brief thinking time. The answer times ranged from 1 to 2 minutes. In total 6 questions were asked.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Mountain View, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screens
    Multiple and conflicting on site interviews
    More on sites
    Organizational realignments
    Multiple rescheduling
    Meeting in a weird coffee shop (This is a Roche company)
    People's posistions keep changing and incumbent managers seem to be jumping ship

Interview Questions

• What is your passion in life?   1 Answer
    • I am interviewing you, but myself and another person you will interview with will be leaving the company so you will have to do this all over again.   1 Answer
    • Q from Sr Dir of HR: Why do you only stay at jobs for 1-2 years   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after a career fair then had another interview at the corporate office. The interview at the corporate office was long but was helpful because we met with every department. The staff was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time where you successfully worked with a diverse group of people   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The review took place on the campus career fair. Seemed very nice and felt comfortable and while answering. Have an interview on the campus for further rounds. Hope I go to further rounds

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and programming skills
      Was even asked if I was flexible to learn .net and other programming languages
      1 Answer

Diabetes Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager requesting a time to speak. I had recently relocated to another state to be closer to family. When hiring manager called about to conduct the phone interview, they seemed to not believe I lived in the city I was applying for -that I had just moved to. I had an address and etc to prove my residency. She told me that the company was not in the business of relocating people. I never heard back after that.