Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I applied through my univeristy, received an email requesting a phone interview. About a month after the phone interview I was notified that I received an on campus interview at my university, then about two weeks later I received an interview on the Roche Diagnostics campus in Indianapolis, IN. 2 days later I received a phone call and an email with my offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I was called in by HR personnel. Got somehow nervous. They were kind and straight forward on the position they were looking for. I tried not to show anxiety. I shared on what I have done so far in my 10-year work experience. The interview went smoothly and I think did not fit into their expectations. Hopefully next time I will be more prepared based on that interview.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to move to a new location?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

2nd level hiring manager interview. phone interview lasted for about 45 minutes. asking very technical questions. typical generic questions. this was the 3rd try after the interviewer missed the first 2 scheduled calls

Interview Questions

• asked what my previous salary was and bonus, etc   1 Answer

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The person with whom I spoke with was really nice. However, questions involved a lot of real time scenario thinking and lots of aptitude. Questions were focussed more on prioritization and reporting to manager regarding any issue and problem solving techniques accordingly. There were no technical questions as such but were a lot relevant to the position to which I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would tackle a situation where, you are close to the deadline and you realize that something isn't working as expected. To whom would you report and what would you do in such a situ?   Answer Question

Director of PR Interview

Interview

3 interview stages. more than 2 people in each interview. was very easy going at times but also hard.3 interview stages. more than 2 people in each interview. was very easy going at times but also hard

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? What do you like about this position ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a referral from a family friend, who passed my resume along. A few weeks later I received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. Shortly after the interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your three greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Clinical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was actually a great process from the beginning. It went very quickly. I interviewed with the hiring mgr, his mgr and with a person currently holding the position that I was interviewing for, and I felt as if each person valued me and my experience and really wanted me and not just to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time when you reached a really big goal for yourself - what was it, how did you reach it and what did you learn about yourself?   Answer Question

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy and straight to the point. I was interviewed by three different people at the same time so that was a little nerve racking but it went well. They then showed me the working area and introduced me to some of the current employers.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a rainy day. I have been the place 30 minutes earlier. People there are very kind. They tried to help me to reach the one I was going to meet. I am not interviewed by HR, so the interview process is not that official. No response after two weeks. I am still waiting. ~~~ I hope I can get the internship!

Diabetes Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone interview was with a territory manager and the in person interview was with the same territory manager and the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was the mock phone call with information they gave you on the spot. Only had about 5min to read over all the information and prepare for the sales call.   Answer Question