Roche Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Lab Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Branchburg, NJ).

Interview

The process itself was not long. I first met with the team and each person asked me a question regarding the role. After I met the head of the department and was asked a few questions as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Anonymous Employee in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Branchburg, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with 5 different individuals. The interview was about 3 hours long. The first person was a senior leader who asked the most difficult questions. He asked some general interview questions but also tested my knowledge of chemistry by presenting me with questions from general chemistry.
    The next two people worked under the senior leaders and interviewed me as a group. They were very nice and friendly, asked general interview questions and talked to me more about the work that they do and more about this position.
    The next individual was also very nice and asked general interview questions like "what is your biggest weakness" and "give me an example of a conflict you had working in a group and how did you handle it".
    The final interviewer was the manager. She was extremely nice and asked general questions like "what are your thoughts about repetitive work?".

Interview Questions

• One of the group leaders stared asking me intricate general chemistry questions such as "if I had a pH of 12 and wanted to bring the pH to 7, what would I add?". I knew the answers but since I wasn't expecting such exam-like questions it kind of threw me off guard in the moment. So be prepared for such detailed and specific questions.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Going through a three hour interview with five different scientists was the most tiring and difficult experience I've had yet in my job search. A couple of the scientists were very friendly and made me feel relaxed and welcomed. The others barely listened to what I had to say and focused solely on my resume which annoyed me to no end. If they didn't feel I was qualified and did not wish to question me further on my experience then I would have rather not been called in for the interview. I felt as if I wasted three hours of my life and did not learn anything from this experience.