Roche Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Phone interview, 1 on 1 interview, Phone interview, in person interview with upper management. Standard interview process within the industry. Overall it was seamless and timely. Process included speaking with multiple individuals within the organization from varying levels of management. Very patient focused company with a very high emphasis on employee satisfaction and development.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview followed by by a face to face with the hiring mgr and 2 clinical support reps. This led to a 2nd interview with the hiring mgr and one of the clinical support reps. About a month later I was flown out to Indianapolis for a morning of interviews with 3 different execs. Interviews were based on the STAR process in addition to general background type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an employee who wasn't pulling his/her weight.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurnool (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roche (Kurnool (India)).

Interview

Totally i had faced 3 rounds of interview,first round is apti and second round is F to F,third round is skype with sales head india.final i got placed at roche diabetic care india.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email, and then through an initial phone call which led to another phone interview with 2 people. The questions were mainly behavioural based questions and questions regarding how to handle customer complaints. Heard back a week later and started a week after that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roche in April 2009.

Interview

first i was called by hr department, asking me several simple questions to see whether my basic background is appropriate. then i was arranged to give a presentation at a panel interview, followed by one to one meeting with the recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in this industry?   1 Answer
    • what skill do you think is the most important to be a sales representative   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roche in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was laid back. Recruiter had her kid running around in the background. Simple questions like what's your biggest accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment to date   1 Answer
    • Hypothetical: Customer who's not prescribing your drug   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need, they came to the table with a great offer.