Roche Sequencing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche Sequencing Solutions

Quality and Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche Sequencing Solutions (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Great process- everyone was extremely nice and very prompt with their responses back on whether o not i got on to the next stage. If you do not get an internship position, they even call you to tell you, which is an amazing quality that no other company has done.

Senior QE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche Sequencing Solutions in January 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line. Was called by HR for an initial phone screen. Subsequently had panel type interview on-site with: potential peers, upper management and hiring manager. Felt the interview went well, had positive interactions with the panel. Not too tough, general behavioral based questions. People were pleasant and explained their current situations including limitations and issues that are present within the organization. Was contacted after the interview in order to consent to a background check. Background check was performed successfully but haven't heard anything back yet, after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational based questions, "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche Sequencing Solutions.

Interview

I applied online, in two days I had to answer an email with questions.The same day got an interview, three hours later, the interview was cancel. No explanation. A few days later, I asked them if the interview was going to be in the next days. They reply, I had been rejected for my salary expectation (which, by the way is not a high expectation).

Interview Questions

Roche Sequencing Solutions Response

Feb 24, 2016 – HR Coordinator

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with your interview. I think you may have NimbleGen mixed up with another affiliate - we have not had a Finance position posted since August/September ... More