Roche Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Roche Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 15, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)).

Interview

Most of the questions were based on showing my skills and I had to answer using the STAR structure. Questions also based on company's values. The interviewer was very approachable and it felt more like a conversation rather than an assessment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation you experienced and how you handled it   Answer Question

Market Access Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Application and CV, 1/2 day Assessment Centre. The process is the same for internal and external candidates with a third party company used to support the exercises. Roche recruitment team were helpful throughout the process. The process took a couple of months to complete from vacancy to assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Core competencies are assessed in all exercises, so it is worth knowing what these are. For example technical expertise, influencing and people leadership   Answer Question

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online via the company website. About a week after the deadline I was invited to a face to face interview at their HQ in Welwyn. They paid for travel expenses and to get from the train station to the offices is a free shuttle bus and all I had to do was show my interview letter to be able to catch it.

The interview was about an hour long and there was the manager I would be reporting to and the head of the department present. I had to make a 10 min presentation on what PV means to patients, HCPs and the company and answer about 5 mins of questions about it afterwards. There was about 40 mins on my skills and experience (including specific examples of core criteria e.g. give an example of a time you've had to deal with a stressful situation and how you handled it) and at the end there was about 5 mins for me to ask any questions if needed.

About 2 weeks later some one from HR contacted me to offer me the job and a few days later after some negotiations I accepted and received the contract in the post about 1 day later.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like what is your experience, why are interested etc...   1 Answer

PA Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Proxeaa prior to interview was asked to complete a personality questionnaire. Was asked to do this in the reception area, on my lap. Then interviewed by a member of the HR team. Was eventually advised that the job had been offered internally.

Medical Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roche (Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

the actual day invoved and presentation, group interview, 1:1 intervew, writing and exercise
    The whole procedure lasted several hours which i think is a bit long for a medical information officer role. Also there is a telephone interview about a week or 2 beforehand. I wasnt happy that they didnt give me feedback on the interview though.

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Telephone interview which was competency based, this was followed by a 1:1 conversation with HR. Then invited for a face to face interview some weeks later which was mch more informal than I had expected although I was required to prepare and deliver a blind presentation.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roche (Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview required a presentation on a scenario provided to the candidates. Not many questions have been asked post the presentation as I was told the presentation was comprehensive. The application pricess was a long one.

Interview Questions

• How do you deliver negative news to management   1 Answer

Lead CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche in February 2016.

Interview

Timeline from application to interview was 2 weeks. 1st interview was a telephone call with potential line manager and 2nd interview was a face to face meeting. The interview consisted of a detailed discussion

Interview Questions

The role was not a good fit to use all my skills to its full potential.

Technical Deployment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burgess Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche (Burgess Hill, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiting agency then face to face with hiring manager and HR. Interview was very long but it was quite enjoyable. The whole process rook a week and the start date was one week after I was informed I was successful.

Interview Questions

• More like true on the job scenarios rather than the boring "tell me about a time..." Competency based questions. That was quite nice really.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied physically to the company and had a call back within 1 week for a phone interview which took 10 mins and then a face to face interview within 2 days

Interview Questions

I declined because of the salary rate