Rock Hill School District 3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rock Hill School District 3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rock Hill School District 3 (Rock Hill, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

there was a phone interview follwed by in person interview. After the interview on phone I was asked to come in person. Met with the Principal to do in person interview

Interview Questions

• what would you do to make students enjoy learning   1 Answer

Math Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rock Hill School District 3 in April 2014.

Interview

There is a screening interview with the district. After the screening interview you will interview with the administration team at the school including all principals, program coordinators, and the department chair.

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rock Hill School District 3 (Rock Hill, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

I met with 2 assistant principals, 2 teachers, and a parent. The principal was at an educational conference and was skyped into the interview, which was informal, relaxing, and positive.

Interview Questions

• Share how you deal with discipline issues in your classroom   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rock Hill School District 3 in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for a position but it quickly became clearly evident that it did not matter what my qualifications were or what experience I had because they had already made a hiring decision before I was interviewed or even contacted to schedule the interview for that matter. While the people I interacted with were pleasant enough, I saw right through the inconsistencies. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No challenging or unexpected questions were asked during the interview.   Answer Question