Rock-Tenn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rock-Tenn Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Can't get one. Was told they are not hiring, when friends from church, and where I live keep telling me they are, and to go down, They even say if they were hiring, they only interview people with experience, even though I have 20+ years experience as a machine operator, assembler, quality control, etc etc. I think they don't want to hire a middle age Hispanic woman.

Storker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn (Martinsville, VA).

Interview

walk in they talking to u ask the question they ask u for do some question on the paper and do the test and asked u few day how u like the job and they ask u stay worker their.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Received a call 2 weeks later from HR. Was unable to speak at the time so I called back and left a message as instructed. Received a call back 2 weeks later in the late evening. I was asked about scheduling in terms of in person interviewing. I heard nothing for 2 weeks and then was asked to complete an online assessment. I completed the assessment and have not heard anything since.

Payroll Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn.

Interview

Applied on line employee referal. Must pass profile test to get an interview with management. Interview with 4 different managers process is very lengthy. They did have a problem with salary requirements and haulted interviewing process at the point of negotiations.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn (Norcross, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Of course you will have a phone interview with the recruiter first. The recruiter will determine whether your skills will be a good fit for the position. If the recruiter feels you are a good fit, he or she will share your background with the hiring manager. If the hiring manager wants to meet with you, you will be asked to come in to meet with management and the team you'll be working with. Be prepared to highlight your transferable skills during all interviews. References must be verified before the offer is extended.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn.

Interview

Met hiring manager in person before getting an interview. First interview was through the phone in which was asked about my previous experience and position related to this position. Talked about my skills, duties and tasks that could translate to this position. Discussed what the role would be about, how it fits with companies goals, and why it was open.

Interview Questions

• How would working in this role benefit you? And what are you looking to get out of it?   Answer Question

Any Available Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn.

Interview

First you take a basic math test. meet with hr manager or plant manager they look at your test. Ask you why do you want to work at rock tenn. They tell you they make boxes, that safety is #1. If they think you are worth a shot they give you a medical paper to pee in a cup take a physical and hearing test. If all comes back good and background check comes back good. Your hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for rock tenn.   1 Answer

Supply Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews all together, two of them being phone interviews, and the last one was in person. The in person interview was nice, spent an hour being interviewed. The interviewers were relaxed and made me feel comfortable. They also seemed really passionate about the company and told me a lot of current events going on with the company.

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rock-Tenn (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview went well with the General Manager. When I got to a Safety Coordinator Management level there seemed to be rumors that stood in the way of me getting the position that I was told I was hired for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this position   1 Answer