Rocket Fuel Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rocket Fuel Account Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview prescreen prior to the in-person interview. Overall, it was a somewhat simple interview. The in-person interview was in a conference call with 2 executives from New York, which could have been done from home through Skype or at the office. Preferred to come into the office to get a feel of the office culture.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that your were faced with and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rocket Fuel

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process took place over a 3 month period. Was introduced by a staffing firm who had worked with the company before.

Interview consisted of 4-5 phone interviews, then a half day interview in office. They have you speak with Directors of departments that you will be interacting with. The in office interview was a mix, mostly of sales and other potential colleagues.

Interview Questions

• I think the length of the interview process was the most difficult part. For the particular position that I was interviewing for, a heavy focus was put on my past experience and knowledge in the digital space.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (Redwood City, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through several rounds of phone interviews and then several rounds of in-person interviews. Met with 4 different individuals during my in-person. The interview questions were pretty abstract - more about thought process then straight skill knowledge. They called all 4 of my references and asked a lot of probing questions.

I was finally offered the job and accepted. I filled out quite a bit of paper work for their HR manager. Including my initial application (which I did not fill out until after I was hired and signed my offer letter). Within, I clearly and honestly marked that I had previously been convicted of a crime. No problems, I started 3 weeks later and everything was fine and I worked there for more than 2 weeks before they even bothered to look at my paperwork or run a background check. At that point, I was fired. Incredibly bad business practice. I passed up other job offers to accept that position. Why wait until after a new hire has started their job to even bother looking at their paperwork? This could have been easily avoided if their hiring managers properly did their jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you needed immediate answers for a client and your directing manager was unavailable?   Answer Question