Rocket Fuel Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Rocket Fuel Interview Questions in London, England

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was introduced to this opportunity by a recruitment agency.

Job description was quite interesting, so I applied.

The process was quite intense - I talked to 6 different people - but things were swift as I already had another offer on the table and I let them know about this, hence why the whole process took only 2 weeks.

Process was divided in 3 visits to RF offices:

1. Interview with a team manager (first week)
    2. Interview with account manager, two team members and another team manager (second week)
    3. Interview with the director ( second week)

It was great to talk to different people at different levels. I was able to get a good feel from work culture and overall office vibe. People seemed happy, positive, polite, team players and energetic.

Interview Questions

• First interview had me talk about my past experiences, describe overall approach/ experience with programming languages for databases, excel and related. I was about statistics understanding and specific vocabulary. In the end of the interview, I was asked to solve a small business case to understand the consultant approach.

Second interview (3 different moments): Asked about the technology, client approach, profile and reasons to join the company.

Third interview: Profile-based, insights on the current market / opinion and a final brain-teaser to show how I structured my thoughts.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call 15 minutes after I submitted my application form. The lady was friendly and invited me to come to their assessment day. It lasted 5 hours, stared off by introduction of candidates and general interviews, then we were given several simple questions on finance knowledge and logical reasoning.
     We even had a lunch break and they served free food on the premises

Interview Questions

• There was no as such, although one of the question's wordings was mixed up, hence I had to improvise   Answer Question

BDM UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

I found the Rocketfuel interview process one to be Very intense and interesting. Fun though. I gave the usual shpeel of describing yourself and then doing a first pitch on how I would present RF as a company. However, did not align in what I wanted to do for my career. In the end, just wanted a phone monkey familiar with Media sales, selling thin air with no guaranteed return, at which point I realised was probably not the company for me.

EU Finance & Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rocket Fuel (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephone, face to face then series of calls with US

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good and professional