Cover image for Rocket Internet

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rocket Internet Global Venture Development Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 148 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

I had some email exchange with the HR and then I only had 1 skype call with the CEO of the startup of rocket i was going to work for. After that I was hired

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

The best possible outcome. I interview with Oliver. He was inspiring and spoke to my whole MBA class. I got a job offer from him and his partner and then went to start Lazada. After that, I had a chance to work with other companies globally and in the HQ in Berlin, one of the great world class cities I got to visit. Rocket is so special because you are always interviewing and always have great opportunities globally. If you want more than a suit and tie and 9-5, then be ready for this challenge and you can make your own story as an entrepreneur.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to go global? Are you willing to travel? Why ecommerce and what makes SE Asia a good opportunity now? Is Asia better for growth of invested capital than Europe? Why?
    1 Answer

77 Comments

Tech

580.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rocket Internet~459865
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Rocket Internet? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Internet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

Anfrage an Kontakt bei Rocket, danach Skype Gespräch mit zentraler Recruiterin des Ventures, danach kurzer Skype Call mit dem lokalen Managing Director, Zusage nach wenigen Tagen, eine Woche Entscheidungsfrist. Danach nach 2 Wochen Vertrag von Rocket Office in Berlin ausgestellt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Munich, Bavaria) in Apr 2015

Interview

- Stress Interview - Excel Test test analytical ability and ability to work under time pressure. The test was carried out via Skype. - Personal fit - Two interview round with HR people and Business Developers

Interview Questions
  • - How do you calculate FCF? - Why Entrepreneurship? - Biggest success?

Popular Careers with Rocket Internet Job Seekers