Cover image for Rocket Internet

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rocket Internet Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 148 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Rocket Internet

Application

I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

Ho risposto a un form google e poi sono stato invitato a due interviews con due recruiter diversi ma allo stesso livello nell'azienda. Entrambi lavoravano come recruiter ma anche come ingeneri. Tutti molto giovani e simpatici, clima molto accogliente.

Interview Questions
  • Classici test di logica e numeri, ad esempio, quanti aerei stanno volando ora nel cielo.
    Answer Question

Rocket Internet

Application

I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

Standard process with basic resume questions and walk me through type questions. A few technicals but overall straight forward. Two 30 minute calls relatively similar. Very conversational and basic why questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

559.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rocket Internet~459865
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Rocket Internet? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Internet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

It was not really complicated, quite basic and familiar questions. It took me less than a week to finalize the entire process. 2 skype interviews and 1 case study were included.

Interview Questions
  • Why this company? How would you describe yourself in 3 adjectives.? When can you start at earliest? Do you have any questions? Do you have a similar job experience already?

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

2 entretiens + un test écrit. Le premier entretien en anglais ou se sont des questions simples sur mon CV et sur l'entreprise. Le deuxième avec l'équipe en charge du poste, 2 personnes. Questions plus poussées sur les motivations et sur le poste. Test écrit : écrire une offre commerciale type.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi choisir de travailler dans une start-up et pas une grosse entreprise ?

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Berlin)

Interview

Three stages of the interview, took four weeks. I got an offer, accepted it and then two days later (after couple of different emails exchanging info for the contract) - THEY CANCELLED IT. Use this as a warning not to decline any offers you might have going on at the same time until you have a signed contract. Very negative experience.

Interview Questions
  • behavioural questions, details about previous experience, standard and friendly questions(nothing tricky)

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Berlin)

Interview

very fast process that lasted a week. first interview with hr and then with two persons from the finance division. very friendly and open to answer my questions regarding the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Shanghai, Shanghai) in Sep 2015

Interview

short, and normal interview questions, nothing too challenging. i did my interview on the phone and there was a time difference, so i started the interview at 2 in the morning. the interviewer didn't seem to speak english very well, and it sounded like he was reading word by word. it sounded quite sketchy and the company turns out to be sketchier.

Interview Questions
  • how many tennis balls can fit into a plane

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (London, England) in May 2015

Interview

Chat with founders and some of the previous employees. Asked about previous experience, motivations for joining and expectation of role. Also wanted to get to know more about candidate personally. They ask you to do a few tests and case studies and run through typical business problems to understand how you might solve them and what the main issues might be for the firm. Overall a pleasant experience and they are genuinely interested in hearing your opinions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

Was pretty straight forward - Send my appliaction monday morning, got tuesday afternoon an email with a request of a time slot for phone interview. Was phone interviewed by HR and one of the related team on thursday and friday my contract was sent via mail to me. All in all fasted from application to offer experience ever.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special, normal "walk me through your cv", what motivation do you have?, why rocket?, why startup/tech?, some common technical questions reagarding to finance
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Paris) in Aug 2014

Interview

Interview took over phone and Skype. Included a case study to solve in 1 hour. There were 2 phone rounds - 1 screening and 1 after the case-study had been shortlisted. Skype session was to walk through the case-study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews