Cover image for Rocket Internet

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rocket Internet Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 148 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet in Mar 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of interview, and the interviewers asked standard questions such as describe more about yourself, strengths and weaknesses etc. There were also more challenging questions such as describing your past experiences in managing businesses/ ventures, situational questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself, strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rocket Internet in Nov 2015

Interview

Applied for an Internship in Shanghai(Entrepreneur in Residence), set an Skype interview time via online platform, got a confirmation mail. I was supposed to get a call from Shanghai HR Team, postponed twice right before the interview (because of the company event), had to set another time twice, confirmed, but never called without any notice.

3 people found this interview helpful

77 Comments

Tech

583.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rocket Internet~459865
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Rocket Internet? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Internet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

It was supposed to be a skype interview. It happened, but due to their bad connection the employee had to reschedule an hour later. I agreed on that. Last minute she cancelled the interview explaining she was busy and she would get back at me for a follow up interview by stating "if ever we can do this interview, it will not be today" ... Bad english Lack of time management Unprofessional behaviour and conduct of communication (and I have been in start-ups before, that is a sad excuse for professional behaviour) Questions I asked myself: "how can a company claim to be great in a field, if yet again their IT section and Network Admin are not capeable to provide a solid connection, when even they requested a Skype Interview"

Interview Questions
  • unclear due to iack of clear connectivity

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Internet in Nov 2014

Interview

I was contacted 1 day after I submitted my resume. The recruiter was very friendly. The process was the following: 1. Skype Interview with Recruiter I was mostly asked to tell about my past experience, why I would like to work at Rocket, why this specific job etc. So it was really simple. At the end of the phone call, the recruiter basically already gave her ok for me to start. 2. Skype Interview with hiring manager I got to know my hiring managers and could ask her specific questions about the job etc. The interview was also not really hard but it was good for me to learn more about the position and the job in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your past experience which could be relevant for this specific job.

Popular Careers with Rocket Internet Job Seekers