Cover image for Rocket Internet

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rocket Internet Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 148 interviews

Interviews at Rocket Internet

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

Rocket Internet

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rocket Internet

Interview

Not organized, lack of experience asking questions during the interviews. Took too much time to get a simple reply. if they cannot paid what someone is asking then do not ask candidates to continue with the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • describe network process
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rocket Internet (Berlin) in Jun 2014

Interview

It was very pleasent experience to apply for abroad company. First I've applied for the job through their career site. Then I've got an email from HR recruiter asking for a skype interview. The recruiter was very kind, she asked typical questions ( present yourself and why Rocket internet) also she explained to me the application process ( 3 rounds to assist: First with HR, second with the IT Lead, third with IT Lead and HR ), and beause I done myhome work I've passed to the second round. The second round was with IT Lead ( via Skype) , he was also very kind and was very professional and technical, he start to ask me technical questions from easy to hard like: - how any handshakes in TCP ? - difference between TCP and UDP ? - what is hard link and soltlink ? - script to me folders creation with ascending numbers in one line - some geek question: reveal what this command do ? ( lately after the call I've done some reseach and I found it was fork bomb ) The technical questions were easy, but because It was my first abroad exprience, I felt nervous which lead the IT lead to say to me " Stay optimistic .. !!!!" ... After coulpe days, I got that mail "Thank you for applying to Rocket internet ... " ... declining my application. Nevertheless, I wasn't successful in this application, I feel that I met very pleasent and professinel people.

6 people found this interview helpful

77 Comments

Tech

564.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rocket Internet~459865
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Rocket Internet? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Internet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl