Rocketship Public Schools Special Education Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rocketship Public Schools Special Education Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Rocketship Public Schools

2.0

Special Education Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rocketship Public Schools.

Interview

Started with a phone screen which lasted for 15 mins, progressed to in-person interview with a panel of 4 people in total. The interview lasted for 30 mins. Emma Yusuf made it very comfortable. Excellent, and dedicated team!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rocketship Public Schools

Special Education Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rocketship Public Schools in July 2018.

Interview

I had an informational phone call with a recruiter who then set up a phone call interview. The second round of interview was video chat with the principal of the school I was applying for. This interview included lesson plan prep along with data analysis.

Interview Questions

• Should teachers be payed based on performance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rocketship Public Schools (Antioch, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Exciting and fun. The pre interview information was informative and helpful. Knowing what to expect made out less accurate
    Awkward during the presentation. The recruiter was very efficient and helpful. I love the environment, the mission and the core value system.