Rockfish Interactive Client Account Manager, Technology Manager, Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Client Account Manager, Technology Manager, Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockfish Interactive (Rogers, AR) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for several positions. I received a call from their recruiter who initially asked a few questions concerned several jobs they had open. It went well, so a second phone interview was scheduled. More questions about the perfect job, choice of 3 departments, fit, why, what salary range I was seeking. Invited for an in-person interview next. I went in, was intervied briefly by someone who had started working there two months earlier. Seemed to go well, left. Scheduled for another phone interview. That interview went horribly. The person was in a nosiy location, could not hear a word I said, I could barely hear him and he had absolutely NOTHING to ask me. I looked him up on LinkedIn so I asked him a few questions to try to get things going, he was moving to their Cincinnati office, we talked about my college, but it was clear he had zero interest in participating. His LinkedIn Profile revealed he also had just started working there two months earlier.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all.   1 Answer